WEN

Honored Contributor

So, the 20oz Nourishing Body Treatment in 613 & 319 is now available.  A284388 --  $69.96, free shipping.  Event pricing, although it doesn't say how long the "event" lasts.

I'm trying to figure out how many of these to order.  Is this a twice-a-year thing, in summer and again in fall/winter timeframe?  If so, I won't have to order as many now if I can get more later in the fall.  (The last large jar I got was last November.)

I use this head to toe, so I want to make sure I get enough till it comes back at this price, if it does, of course.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

So, the 20oz Nourishing Body Treatment in 613 & 319 is now available.  A284388 --  $69.96, free shipping.  Event pricing, although it doesn't say how long the "event" lasts.

I'm trying to figure out how many of these to order.  Is this a twice-a-year thing, in summer and again in fall/winter timeframe?  If so, I won't have to order as many now if I can get more later in the fall.  (The last large jar I got was last November.)

I use this head to toe, so I want to make sure I get enough till it comes back at this price, if it does, of course.

@geezerette It came out in November, but this is only its second showing. My guess is we will see it twice a year, but there is really no pattern yet.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

WHOOOOOOH !!!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: 20oz NBT...

[ Edited ]

@Kjelle

Thanks.  I didn't think this large size had been around long.  I guess I may end up erring on the side of caution and get one more jar than I had planned, just in case it doesn't come back later in the year.  I know I'll use it.

I'm going to wait until the show tomorrow night to start my ordering, since I fell asleep before the first show on Beauty IQ!  

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette

Again this is being offered at this Great price and honestly the free shipping ices the cake. I love this NBT and ALWAYS have backups on hand. I just do not want to be without. Will you use less in the summer???  How long did your Nov jar last? It's so individualized.  How can we tell you how to buy a loved product used head to toe...ah, alot, lol. It is sealed and keeps well stored cool and dark. 

It would be nice if the new scented NBT was event priced. So far no...and as much as I love the SHP I may consider sticking with adding the oil to the 319 NBT. Still thinkn' on this ....

Valued Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@geezerette Thank you for posting this wonderful news!  I just luv these magic

words...Free Shipping!!!   Event Pricing!!!!  

@SurferWife Check this out...NO SHIPPING/EVENT PRICING !!!  at 20 ozs.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette. Thanks so much for posting I completely missed it.  This is what I've been waiting for . down to 1 1/2 from my last order .  Going to wait to order when Chaz is on.

Valued Contributor

Ok my Wen ladies, please don't be mad at me.....I caved in and had to 

order at least one before Chaz's show.   I missed the November

debut  and ran out of my stash just this past March.  Sorry to keep 

repeating this, but that Free Shipping amost always gets me.  

I will make it up for Chaz's quota...I know I will be ordering more 

goodies....need more CCs.

Trusted Contributor

I believe Chaz said once it would be twice a year so I am thinking on purchasing 2 because I am also getting the SHP and CLV. If the 3 oz tubes show up again I need more of those too.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Re: 20oz NBT...

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife

Shout out for you. 

20 oz NBT.   FREE SHIPPING!!!

Love, love, love this deal!

Thank you Chaz  😘😻😍

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras