WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: 2016 Fall seasonal- any ideas yet??

On Periscope Chaz finally said what the new fall seasonal scent will be. It's Fall Vanillia White Pumpkin. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @Philosophygirl23.   I will be interested in seeing the ingredients in this one.

Honored Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

Thank you @HappyDaze, I really am trying to be good. It isn't really that hard to because when you step on your feet and it feels like like someone stabbed you from under the floor, it doesn't take long for a person to say to themselves, "Feet on floor = stabbing pain, hmmmm... I will stay off my feet." 😄

I have to say I am bummed not to see the WEN TSV in the current InsideQ! 🙁 I hope someone will share some information about it soon. Maybe Dooters can grab Cooper's iPad while she's sleeping and spill the beans! LOL 😁

I'm really annoyed that it wasn't in the InsideQ also. I always like when I can preorder things so that I can see how much I like it and I want to order more TSV day. I hate returning stuff. Now I'm on the fence. I may not order at all. I do my own oils, I apparently have more remoist than I thought. If anything I really want a Fig CC, a POM remoist and the new FVWP CC. 

I want to know what makes it white though, what scent is whte?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom

I will order a FIG TSV to try the new scent.  of course I don't need the FIG remoist and oil - but FIG remoist is actually my favorite.

I found it most moisturizing -so will add it to my collection.😀

Respected Contributor

So, to my nose, pumpkin doesn't smell like anything.  It takes on the aroma of whatever you put with it, so does the new scent just smell like Vanilla?  Or, are there are scents mixed in?

I'm not feeling very excited about to be honest.  I will try a bottle and if I don't really care for it, I'll be stocking up on Wen Men for the fall.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Nicole WI wrote:

Thank you @HappyDaze, I really am trying to be good. It isn't really that hard to because when you step on your feet and it feels like like someone stabbed you from under the floor, it doesn't take long for a person to say to themselves, "Feet on floor = stabbing pain, hmmmm... I will stay off my feet." 😄

I have to say I am bummed not to see the WEN TSV in the current InsideQ! 🙁 I hope someone will share some information about it soon. Maybe Dooters can grab Cooper's iPad while she's sleeping and spill the beans! LOL 😁

I'm really annoyed that it wasn't in the InsideQ also. I always like when I can preorder things so that I can see how much I like it and I want to order more TSV day. I hate returning stuff. Now I'm on the fence. I may not order at all. I do my own oils, I apparently have more remoist than I thought. If anything I really want a Fig CC, a POM remoist and the new FVWP CC. 

I believe he just means white pumpkin. There are different colors of pumpkin and white is one.

Valued Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Nicole WI wrote:

I like to pre order and relax and watch the shows when I am able to. Would have been nice to have Chaz around this month! LOL... I will order I have two people who feel if Pomegranate CC is in the house it must have been bought for them and one doesn't even live here! 😂 If I here, "You're ordering the Pomegranate flavor for the first time the WEN comes, right?" Being yelled from the shower in our master bathroom I am going to the store getting a pomegranate and setting it in the shower on the seat for him. I have said yes a 100 times! 😳

I know how you feel about the combined; I am not complaining. It is a great value and I am able to pass on (or just have it go missing 😉 ). The only thing I'll be seeing for this first shipment is the seasonal CC. I have a lot of seasonal oils and a couple bottles of 6 13 oil as well. So my niece said "dibs!" Well she and the other half are waiting to see what comes after and I say "remoist," the fact that a 15 year old girl and 43 year old man know what that is, I find humor. That they are pretending their end tables grew buzzers on them and are hitting them and both back and forth yelling "DIBS," and both saying they said it first, ugh I am not sure either of them are over 10 years old! I finally just said, "Honey." And I forgot I say that to both of them so the both look at me and say, "What?" I think we all laughed so hard, well I had tears in my eyes! 😂

@HappyDaze I agree with you about making a seasonal remoist and he'll likely do the oil so why not just male it all seasonal and original formula CC as a choice. Just my opinion though. 😊

As far as the question about "white" I think you are getting at what makes it smell white verses an orange pumpkin. I could see this going two ways. If he is just taking the difference in scent of pumpkins, white pumpkin are not a sharp of a smell compared to say an orange pumpkin. Also I notice in general white pumpkin scents lean towards the less spicy more creamy sweet scents. White could also me clean. So then I'd think if he wanted that relayed I would think cutting into a fresh white pumpkin mixed with the vanilla. I honestly don't know the answer but it can give you a jumping off point to come up with more ideas for the "white" part of the scent. Share any if you think of some!

Nicole 🎃