WEN

Valued Contributor

2 WEN questions (air dry, watermelon)

[ Edited ]

Hi!  Please will you share your recommendation?

1) IF AIR-DRYING hair (thin, longish, very slight wave), what products do you recommend?  And, how?  

2) With your above recommendation, is there a "watermelon" type version of it?  I think the watermelon is rice-based and no menthol.

Many thanks for any suggestions.  Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

Re: 2 WEN questions (air dry, watermelon)

Hi Julie_23, you can get Wen Kids in the Watermelon, if it's available on the Q.  However, if your hair is kind of wavy and you don't blow dry I would suggest that you put a bit of Mousse in there.  Take large sections and scrunch it in and don't touch it until it's completely dry.  My hair is wavy and I cannot air dry.  If I do, it'll look like I have the hair of a city but in a bad way.  LOL!!!  All the Wen Kids formulations are very gentle.  Wen Men is rice based too and the scent will just put you in the best mood.

I'm sure the other Wen ladies can help better than I can.  Oh, I just remembered.  World Traveler made this list of all the products and if they're rice based or soy and all the acronyms of them too.  Maybe she can call that up.  I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the Wen forum too!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

if you like watermelon -I would suggest a cocktail of two - there is the kid’s watermelon you can use on your scalp - if you want no menthol. But on your hair shaft and ends I would try the New summer melon mint.  And then use the styling products Chaz recommends - leave-in, styling creme, mousse etc...

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @77yangya: Thank you for replying and your nice welcome!!  I got a kick out of your "hair of a city" comment.  Smiley Happy.   I will look into what you suggested!!  Much appreciation.

Hi @untitled: Thank you for replying, too!  I will also look into what you suggested as well.  Much appreciation.  Had not thought of using the menthol-free only on the scalp!

THANKS AGAIN to both of you!!!!

Respected Contributor

Awwwww, I'm glad I made ya laugh.  Life can get too serious at times...hope you find a regimen that helps. XXOO