WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: 1st time user - have a question

@posterchild wrote:

Long time wen user here.

When I first tried it, I immediately  liked how it made my hair feel - no tangles, silky, clean - but I didn't think the difference from my regular shampoo justified the cost.  Like you, I still had frizzies/fly always.

it just so happenend that after about a month, just as my bottle was running out, I had to have a photo taken for work.  That's when I really saw how my hair looked, which was way better.  My color looked like I'd just done it and my hair was in much better condition with fewer frizzies.  Really, the change for me was so. gradual that without that photo, I think I wouldn't have realized what it was doing.

like you, I didn't start out with the best formula for me (which I discovered was fig), but once I realized how well it was working and found my best formula, my hair looked better than ever.  Now I can use almost all of the formulas with great results.

Some folks see dramatic change with their first cleanse, but some are like me.

If you like what you've tried so far and you're interested, one of the multi packs with the various formulas might help you find what works best.  

''Good luck!

I agree that I didn't have a dramatic immediate change either. I don't know why anyone really would. You can't undo everything you've done to your hair overnight. If you think you have with any product, all it's done is cover up the damage, it hasn't made a permanant change to your hair. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: 1st time user - have a question

@scatcat

Hello and welcome!

I use the TT because it gives me super growth!  But my second cleanse is a moisturizing one, such as Summer Honey Peach, or Fig.

I think TT is actually the most astringent.

Please come back and let us know how you are doing.

CHAZHeart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras