WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: $15 off $100 / $35 off $200 QVC Orders Through RetailMeNot

Wowee!  How did you find that?  Thank you for posting.  I saw the slot for the new spring scent is on Chaz's site but no items yet.  I guess at midnight tonight the spring ones go on QVC's site.  I just had to grab that PJP CC and NBT.  That will make three I have that have not been opened yet plus three CCs and two RTMs.  That plus all the other Wen stuff should be good until October when PJP comes back.  I'm looking forward to June, Gallonpalooza!!!  Wonder which ones will be offered.  That really was nice of you to begin your thread, Suebdoo!

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Looking for Cherry Blossom!

@Drythe I thought for sure we wold get it today. It would have improved my mood since I had to get a 32 of WRC from Chaz.

UPDATE: You probably already knew this but I was surprised to get an email this morning they cant ship my WRC styling trio (mousse, sc, rtm). So...needless to say I just got 2 SC and an RTM from Chaz for $100 just now. Grrrrr!!

I don't understand, since they now know these formulas repeat, what the problem is with their ordering from Chaz's manufacturers. I decided to get the SCB CC and oil from the Q tonight and order whatever isn't up tonight from Chaz, so that will be my third order from Chaz since 2/25/17. But I don't think I'll be getting the summer seasonal so it is okay. I assume summer will have coconut...blahhh.

Going to crack oen my Spring Gardenia Green Tea now and chill. YAY

Just venting...Robot tongue

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Drythe I thought for sure we wold get it today. It would have improved my mood since I had to get a 32 of WRC from Chaz.

UPDATE: You probably already knew this but I was surprised to get an email this morning they cant ship my WRC styling trio (mousse, sc, rtm). So...needless to say I just got 2 SC and an RTM from Chaz for $100 just now. Grrrrr!!

I don't understand, since they now know these formulas repeat, what the problem is with their ordering from Chaz's manufacturers. I decided to get the SCB CC and oil from the Q tonight and order whatever isn't up tonight from Chaz, so that will be my third order from Chaz since 2/25/17. But I don't think I'll be getting the summer seasonal so it is okay. I assume summer will have coconut...blahhh.

@Kjelle  How annoying that you suddenly couldn't get the WRC styling trio. They actually sent me that one by accident when I had ordered the WRC trio with the CC, oil and comb. I decided it was too much hassle to return it so I just kept it.

I'm definitely getting another bottle of SGGT CC from Chaz's site and I'll finally try the SGGT oil! Cat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Has anyone tried using this twice?  I'm thinking maybe an order for $100 and another for $200?  I can easily spend $300 with spring and the TSV😍. Trying hard not to order the SCB until Chaz gets here.  I didn't order the PJP duo after I did WENvintory and have enough NBT.....just need PJP oil now! @HappyDaze thanks for clarifying how we get the $$ back.  Works for me any way I can get a discount !

Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Kjelle Just reading this now...

I find it odd that your styling trio can't be shipped. I saw it listed and available in the WRC as a single shipment AND auto delivery last night! Would it behoove a call to CS?

So sorry to hear this.