WEN

Contributor

I was trying to order this for ship now since I got my copy of Inside Q.  However, when I pull it up by the item number for ship now, it says ship 11/28.  Also, there are no items available for purchase.  I called QVC to see what is going on.  I was told that they do not know why it says ship now in the magazine, but they can not ship until 11/28 and you can not order yet.  I have always been able to get the items now.  Has anyone else had this issue?

Honored Contributor

Just keep checking to see when it will be available to order before it's the TSV.

The Berkshire blanket in the Insider was listed the same way where you could not order it. The other day it was available to order so just keep checking. The blanket still said it would not ship until 11-30 but the Insider says it will ship on the 30th or before.

Some of these items must not be ready to ship yet.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Ro

I wouldn’t get too excited about it right now.  Often when the TSVs are far in advance like this one, you can’t order them for a while.  QVC only allows so many advanced orders to be placed and with a TSV that promises to be very popular (like this one should be), they want to limit those advance orders so that they will have enough stock for the day of airing.  

Also, some advance orders will ship ahead of the air date, but others will not.  Even if you are allowed to order early, this doesn’t guarantee you will receive the order early.

Keep checking that item number; I’m sure that it will become available to order soon.  Also, check in with the WEN forum.  Those ladies will for sure let you know when it is available to order—they’re great!

Respected Contributor

Hi, Mom2Ro!  I think the TSV you are referring to is one that will come out the end of November.  That is what's known as "advance order", which you can do, since you have the item number from the Magazine.  It will ship when it gets close to that date.  I ordered it too but in your account, on line, it should say advance order.  Again, it will not ship now.  This is not uncommon.  This is the way it's always been.

If it says ship now in the magazine, it may be a miss print.  I doubt it will ship now.

Honored Contributor

Also, @sznk shared this information about the November 29th Wen TSV in her Chaz on Q - spoilers :-) thread:

___

nov 28: his tsv is a 32oz CC TRIO!  for <$80 w/ 6 easypays:

3 choices:

* 3 classics - 3 sam or 3 tea tree or 3 lav.

* 3 winter seasonals, 1 of each - wwc, wvm, wrc (a-d will be 3 summer seasonals).

* 3 rice-based, 1 of each - light, mif, & bgt.

edit: $77.90 & $0 s/h, avail now for Advance Order

(A303667 or A/D A304018 - thnx Wendy on Blue Skies)

___

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Ro

As to your “ship now” confusion, the “Now” order number only refers to the order number to use for ordering before the TSV date.  It doesn’t mean your order will necessarily ship early.

Honored Contributor

Re: 11/28 TSV question

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Ro wrote:

I was trying to order this for ship now since I got my copy of Inside Q.  However, when I pull it up by the item number for ship now, it says ship 11/28.  Also, there are no items available for purchase.  I called QVC to see what is going on.  I was told that they do not know why it says ship now in the magazine, but they can not ship until 11/28 and you can not order yet.  I have always been able to get the items now.  Has anyone else had this issue?

@Mom2Ro

The Wen TSV is now available to order. Shows it ships 11-28. I think it will ship before that.

Contributor
How do you get the magazine?
Respected Contributor

Hi, Rhema!  Just call QVC's customer service number and tell them you want it.  If they need information, you can give them that on the phone.  I would call though.  Don't email.  Of course you may get it that way but I would phone them just to make sure.  Have your info, like your account info or the PIN number, stuff like that so they can see who you are and pull you up on their screen to make it more helpful.

Occasional Contributor

Bebe,

Any idea why Fig is not a part of the TSV....so strange it is one of the classics