WEN

Occasional Contributor

@ANewHue, I plan on sticking around. I have to catch up with the 50 million posts since I've been gone and all of you guys. 

Valued Contributor

Aloha Wenners!  I haven't been on the forum for quite some time.  I have

no good excuse.   I'm just here to say that tonights tsv is awesome!  Especially

with the free shipping offer.  I waited for Chaz to come on and ordered

the Winter and TT.  

@SurferWife  thank you for the heads up for the facial cleanser info.  I'll be 

watching for it!  Oh, and Tobys' spa day photo is soooo cute.  

Trusted Contributor

This TSV is incredible!  I on auto-delivery no less.

Can't decide if he is got quarantine brain and feels like making people happy, or if he has so much inventory because he was just at the point of opening NY salon he needs tp sell it.....or maybe he is being the wonderful, generous, caring Chaz he is and he just loves us.

Three bottles? For that price? Thank you Chaz!!!

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

This TSV is incredible!  I on auto-delivery no less.

Can't decide if he is got quarantine brain and feels like making people happy, or if he has so much inventory because he was just at the point of opening NY salon he needs tp sell it.....or maybe he is being the wonderful, generous, caring Chaz he is and he just loves us.

Three bottles? For that price? Thank you Chaz!!!

If you think about it, auto delivery gives you 12 bottles, which equals 3 gallons.  For the price of $100 a gallon.  Even for the Classics, that is amazing.

Honored Contributor

Just in case some of you didn't hear it said, this is the LAST of the WEN TSV's for the year. He usually comes in December, but it appears he won't this year, or at least there won't be a TSV in December.

So stock up on these great prices of 20% off, TSV price, five easy pays, etc.

Honored Contributor

Also......if you are on the fence about the tote set, I've had and used that tote many times. It is HUGE! Assume it is the same size as the one I got a year or two ago.

Just the other day I brought three of my sweaters/cardigans/ruanas to work and put them all in the tote to transport. Easily fit all three! 

I think the original idea he had for the tote was to transport your WEN products to and from your beauty salon, but I use it for all types of reasons. And it is very well made and strong. 

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Also......if you are on the fence about the tote set, I've had and used that tote many times. It is HUGE! Assume it is the same size as the one I got a year or two ago.

Just the other day I brought three of my sweaters/cardigans/ruanas to work and put them all in the tote to transport. Easily fit all three! 

I think the original idea he had for the tote was to transport your WEN products to and from your beauty salon, but I use it for all types of reasons. And it is very well made and strong. 

I forget now if Chaz said they put two or three gallon bottles of WEN in there to test it for comfort, strength, and capacity.

I take that WEN tote grocery shopping, and fill it with juice, milk, and other bottles of liquids. It's a great tote and I'd like another one, if I could get it alone.

Occasional Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@MzNikki48well we certainly missed you. Sorry to hear about ur health issues I e been dealing with more as well. I’m on FB too but I always comeback home. Stay around!

@ANewHue sorry to hear you are having more issues. Hopefully not too severe. Hugs! 

Occasional Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Just in case some of you didn't hear it said, this is the LAST of the WEN TSV's for the year. He usually comes in December, but it appears he won't this year, or at least there won't be a TSV in December.

So stock up on these great prices of 20% off, TSV price, five easy pays, etc.

I was really hoping for a fall selection in the TSV. It really is a great price but nothing I need at the moment. I still havent tried the Apple so I wanted a set including it and my love (FTP, which of course I grabbed). I may just have to order a 16 oz to give it a shot.

Regular Contributor
I haven’t been able to watch any shows today but will get my pjs and hot cocoa ready for the 10pm show. I had some items on my wishlist and didn’t buy waiting for the live show and now some of them are not available like the set with the cleanser, mist and tote in wild berry. I hope I find something else that catches my attention. I love anything Bella spirit and I saw new skincare items. I wonder if I will love them. If Chaz is doing more skincare now I hope he makes a Bella spirit scalp scrub. I would camp in front of my laptop waiting to place an order for that!!! Hehe

Speaking of wild berry, can anybody describe this scent? I usually buy the new seasonals blindly specially the winter scents.

Thank you.