WEN

Honored Contributor

My understanding is that it is just the TSV. But if you want to order something else when he is on, you still get the 20% off, which more than covers the cost of shipping, and you help Chaz reach/exceed his quota as required by QVC.  Heart

Let's hope I am wrong and come TSV day, perhaps we will find ALL WEN is FREE! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Regular Contributor

If I order the winter on auto delivery but don't end up loving the winter scents, can I skip the second delivery but still get 3 and 4?

Im already overloaded with CC, but it's such a good deal!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

My understanding is that it is just the TSV. But if you want to order something else when he is on, you still get the 20% off, which more than covers the cost of shipping, and you help Chaz reach/exceed his quota as required by QVC.  Heart

Let's hope I am wrong and come TSV day, perhaps we will find ALL WEN is FREE! Keeping my fingers crossed.

I will be waiting for sure either way....when he is on then I will decide on which extra items are the absolute must have/try.  

I will only order when he is on air....good of you to post about that strange "rule" Q has.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife Don't touch my Tea Tree!

LOL!  I'm pretty sure he'll have enough for the two of us.  I'm pretty sure it's one of his biggest sellers, but just to be on the safe side, you should stay awake.  🤣🌺🤣🤙🏄🏼‍♂️🌞

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi And then you factor in the free shipping. I love free shipping!

@SurferWife Do you get free shipping to Hawaii on this? I know sometimes you don't, but you always do when it is from Chaz's website.

@World Traveler 

Yes!  The TSV will be free shipping to Hawaii.  That's because Chaz covers it.  When QVC offers free shipping HI & AK are excluded.  Only when the vendor covers the shipping, are HI & AK included.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Greenqueen - I've done this with no problem.

But what hasn't worked for me is trying to change an AD. When I first ordered, the CS rep told me it would change seasonally. It didn't. I saw my second order was the same. I called and cancelled it, and the rep changed my next order. It indicated on my AD order that it was changed. When it came time to ship I noticed they were again shipping the original. I called CS again and the rep told me they were sending that one because they were out of the one I wanted. I decided to just cancel everything!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Greenqueen wrote:

If I order the winter on auto delivery but don't end up loving the winter scents, can I skip the second delivery but still get 3 and 4?

Im already overloaded with CC, but it's such a good deal!

@Greenqueen I frequently skip auto deliveries, mainly because I don't need them yet. So yes, you can skip the second delivery but still get the third and fourth. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

But what hasn't worked for me is trying to change an AD. When I first ordered, the CS rep told me it would change seasonally. It didn't. I saw my second order was the same. I called and cancelled it, and the rep changed my next order. It indicated on my AD order that it was changed. When it came time to ship I noticed they were again shipping the original. I called CS again and the rep told me they were sending that one because they were out of the one I wanted. I decided to just cancel everything!  Smiley Wink

@beach-mom There is some tricky situations that occur when you change your auto-delivery items. And for some vendors, particularly WEN, it makes it difficult when you switch. Many times the host will say you can change/switch on the subsequent delivery, and I have seen Chaz cringe and occasionally say something, but in a nice way, suggesting that they not change/switch.

The problem with switching with a WEN product is that they base their production on what customers have committed to ordering on a future order. They have to produce the product way in advance. So if you ordered one selection for your initial purchase on auto-delivery, they are producing it for you weeks/months in advance for your next order. Hope that makes sense.

From posts that I have read in prior years, when someone switched on a subsequent order and perhaps got that honored, someone else didn't get theirs because of production being based upon X amount of the initial product. Don't think I am explaining it as easily as someone else could. Sorry. ha!

Perhaps some of the "old timers" of WEN can speak to this subject because they have experienced it.

I just know he has spoken about it on Facebook/Periscope, stating that it can cause a problem when people switch, particularly at the last minute, and the production people were not prepared to handle that.

I think he has now educated most of the regular hosts NOT to say that they can switch. Used to be a mess.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Lucikly, like you I can see the TSV presentation earlier, being on the West Coast. My before-I-go-to-bed routine includes turning the TSV on for its first airing at 9:00pm! Some things, like Valerie Parr Hill's products, go super fast and I have to grab something I want right then, because the next day it may be gone. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler - I never knew all that - thanks so much for explaining it to me! I will definitely pay more attention in the future!  Smiley Happy