Valued Contributor

@momoftwo2007  Thank you.  There is a Skechers store near me and I have a pair of their GoWalks for summer.  I didn not know they made shoes like this.  I will take a look soon.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimonoYou could probably wear some of the cute boots from Fly London.  My foot is a little wide, so I can't wear any of their styles that are completely enclosed.

Image result for Fly London boots

Image result for Fly London boots

Respected Contributor

@Wobin wrote:

@momoftwo2007  Thank you.  There is a Skechers store near me and I have a pair of their GoWalks for summer.  I didn not know they made shoes like this.  I will take a look soon.

@Wobin If you like Go Walks, you would love these.  I wear a 8 for Go Walks sneakers but 8 1/2 for the boots (because I like to wear socks in the winter).

Contributor

Absolutely can recommend my  clarks cloud steppers. We just got back a few weeks ago from 33 days at the Oregon coast and through Washington. Walked miles every day. Best of all came back to camp each night tired but without foot pain, or leg cramps. C46834D6-E1B7-46ED-A200-82DED0DE31D3.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Birkinstock

Valued Contributor

Thanks, I will look at Cloud Steppers and see what fall and winter styles are coming out.

Respected Contributor
Visited a Clark’s store and tried on a new line. They were so comfortable - nubuck and ties. I see them as perfect walking shoe - nicer than athletic shoe. Black leather had white sole. Around $100.
Valued Contributor

I've tried a couple of Clark's boots and found the Cloudstepper insole isn't that comfortable for me.  Darn.  Going to try a nearby comfort shoe store tomorrow and if they haven't got what I need perhaps they will have a supportive insole.  

I think it's still too early for fall boots to be in stores, or at least to early where I live.

Valued Contributor

The shoe I have decided on is from Earth and called Watson.  Emailing a family member today we discovered we purchased the same boot for this trip.  Must be a good one.  The Skechers suede bootie came close but this should be more water resistant.

PAIR

Super Contributor

Look at Keen shoes. I was in London last year in December. I wore black water proof Keen shoes. Feet stayed dry and they were very comfy!  Keen makes many water proof shoes that don't look like trainers!