Esteemed Contributor

Re: When is the best time to cruise to Hawaii?

@nyc1 I will let you know how the Danube riverboat is for sure.  We actually have done the Rhone riverboat with Tauck in France.  That was great!!!   We also have made new friends on our Tauck trips.  On the Rhone riverboat we met a couple from New Orleans and met them on another Tauck trip (polar bear adventure in Churchill Canada).Now that's an experience like no other.   Had an absolute blast with them.  I'm sure we will do another one together too.  Many others we keep in touch with by email.  We have not done the small group in Italy yet, sounds amazing.  Enjoy Hawaii!!!   I'm sure you will love it.  AlohaSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've been to Hawaii three times but not on a cruise.  I once asked a local when NOT to visit and she said the summer months.  She said it can get crazy hot and the rain can be bad.  Have a wonderful trip!

Respected Contributor

Been to Honolulu many times at different times of the year.  Always wanted to do a cruise  to the other islands though.  This past October I did a  15 day Hawaiian cruise.  Loved it so much, that I want to do it again.