Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Well Hello Travelers!

[ Edited ]

I bet you thought I traveled out of the country,  and didn't return????  NOPE,   I am still here roaming around my yard trying to figure out why I have more weeds then grass??  I decided to pull several out,  and moved my drain thingy that catches the water from the Gutter, and usually I have a few frogs to greet me.  I guess they are sick of me picking them up and petting their heads.  (only with gloves) Because today,  I lifted it to find a nice black snake.  Now either this snake ate my frogs or the frogs moved out to get away from me???

I let out a scream threw the drain thingy, lost a flip flop while running, and now my ankle hurts.  That was not in the plan today.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe.  Which way did the snake run?  They will undoubtedly eat frogs and small mammals like mice.  You should welcome him/her to your abode.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe.  Which way did the snake run?  They will undoubtedly eat frogs and small mammals like mice.  You should welcome him/her to your abode.

OH NUTS!    He ate my frogs????  How rude.  I didn't hang around long enough to see which way he went, I just screamed and took off.   I hate snakes. I know the black ones are suppose to be good,  but he needs to go stay with my new neighbor Elmer Fudd. I don't want him here    ugh!!!!

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe What would this forum be without you and your unique sense of humor? Smiley LOL

I pictured the whole thing in my mind while reading your post. LOL!

Look at all the money you save by just traveling around in your yard. ha!