Trusted Contributor

I have a belt like thing made of fabric. It is like the top of yoga pants and has two zipper pockets and one open pocket.  I can take my phone, money and or cards, and keys.  I use it when I want to be hands free or when I want more security.  Works great.

Honored Contributor

what does it say on the PH website?

Trusted Contributor

@bonnielu   I was at Pearl Harbor last week. I checked my mini puddle jumper and they let me take my wristlet with mt. It held my phone, cards, and money. I just slathered on the sunscreen before checking the bags. It was $5 per bag.

Honored Contributor

@debcakes wrote:

@bonnielu   I was at Pearl Harbor last week. I checked my mini puddle jumper and they let me take my wristlet with mt. It held my phone, cards, and money. I just slathered on the sunscreen before checking the bags. It was $5 per bag.

@debcakes 

we are headed to pearlharbor next week. did you get your tickets online or did you wait in line early in the morning? when we checked over a month ago we could not get tickets online.

we leave for hawaii very early tomorrow morning. cannot wait!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

It is close to my heart, and somehting everyone should see- My Dad, an Army Air Corps fighter pilot was stationed at Pearl Harbor on that fateful Sunday  morning, and was, in fact, on his way to church..It is an experience one can only imagine living through and yet, he did..He wentback often,  especially for the "big" events, like the 40th, 50th and 60th reunions..sadly, he died before the 70th, or I can guarantee you he would have been there..He is now buried at Arlington (another "must see" destination)

It is a somber and solemn experience, and as a survivor, we got a "special" tour, so I am not sure what others see..

Please, if you are able to take some pictures, post a couple here for us all?

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 

I got my tickets for 11:30 online 60 days ahead. By the time we got there and went through the bag checking procedure, then found the check in line, it was later than 11:30, but they were able to give us tickets for the next tour. 

Have a a great time in Hawaii. My family group of 12 all had a really good time. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've been on Pearl Harbor tour 3 times but we decided to skip it when we took a cruise to Oahu during Christmas week.  The wait was projected to be at least four hours.  We took our teenager to an overlook of the area, gave him binoculars, explained the importance and went on our way.