Valued Contributor

Re: Vegas......Grand Canyon trip all booked!

I've wanted to go on the bus trip.  

Can one person go alone without a partner?

Can you go to most sites using a walker?

Respected Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

I've wanted to go on the bus trip.  

Can one person go alone without a partner?

Can you go to most sites using a walker?

On the trip we're going on a person can go alone or they can be assigned a roomate to save on the supplement. I'm not sure about using a walker on this kind of trip but  there are many kinds of trips out there for all levels of activity. Happy and safe travels!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

We went to Vegas and the Grand Canyon a few years ago, and really enjoyed it.  The Grand Canyon is so beautiful and majestic.  We enjoyed walking on the Strip in Vegas and seeing all the various hotels.  We saw the Beatles LOVE show, and it was fantastic!  A must for all Beatles fans.  Have a great trip!

Esteemed Contributor

We went on our own several years ago.  Flew into Phoenix, then drove to Sedona, Grand Canyon, Bryce, and Zion.  It was a spectacular trip.  We did stay at Paris in Vegas, flew back to CT from there.  Enjoy your trip!  It will be everything you expected...and more.

Honored Contributor

definitely choose a cirque show......loved the beatles and mystere.

if you enjoy old school i cannot tell you how much fun the donny and marie show is! it is an intimate setting also and we had great seats close to the front.

we also had a great time seeing the backstreet boys. not sure if they are still there.

if you are staying at the PARIS hotel make sure to eat at mon amie gabi. sit outside and watch the people go by if the weather permits. steak frite and their fresh bread is amazing.....you can just eat that with butter!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@granddi wrote:

@reiki604 wrote:

@Alter Ego I'm going in May. I wanted to see Gaga but she isn't there when I am. I love Cirque and the Beatles so will probably see Love.

A little off topic but we had GaGa tickets for end of May. I was just cruzing in the ticket master site and our date was sold out. But there were "resell" tickets for way over original price.

So just for kicks we put our tickets up for resell and sold for 5 1/2 times what we paid! She will be there 2 years so we will try again. 

@granddi 

i have to commend you......they were an excellent investment! Woman Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Years ago we saw an Australian group doing Motown.  They were great.  Fabulous show.   They are still at the Venetian but the name of the show now is Jukebox.  I can't imagine that it isn't any less fabulous; just different music.  They are talented and funny and involve the audience a bit.

The group is Human Nature.  See them, if you can.  Have fun in Vegas.

Respected Contributor

Will definitely be seeing Love. I’ll probably decide the rest when I get there. Thank you for all the suggestions. Keep em coming!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Valued Contributor

I was there a month ago.I loved the Celine Dion concert,the Dream show at the Wynn and the Michael Jackson Cirque de Soleil show.We saw the Grand Canyon from the airplane.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@reiki604   I stayed at the Paris .It’s a beautiful hotel!! A few doors down there’s a half price booth where you can get half price tickets to many of the shows for that evening. DH & I were there for 5 days & saw fabulous shows each night & never paid full price.

As long as you’re flexible with what you want to see you’ll be fine. Enjoy!!

Whenever I've gone we have gotten tickets at the half price booth and always saw a comedy show.  Most were pretty hilarious and I often figured they were trying out new material before they went on late night shows.