Honored Contributor

Triforce Luggage Set

[ Edited ]

Today there is the Triforce Luggage Set on QVC2 as the Big Deal of the day. I am not familiar with this line of luggage, but maybe some of you would be interested in something other than Lug, which is my favorite. This is the description they are giving online. $189.98 with 5 easy payments.

Your best travel companions--this suitcase trio keeps you moving easily through airports, train stations, and anywhere else the journey takes you. From Triforce.

• Includes large suitcase, medium suitcase, and small suitcase
  • Collection: Avignon
  • Four dual spinner wheels, top handle, adjustable trolley, and TSA-accepted combination lock
  • Interior middle zip divider and full lining
  • Small 21"H x 11-1/2"W x 9-1/2"D with a 2"D expansion and 18-1/2" extendable handle, weighs 6 lbs, 12 oz
  • Medium 25"H x 14"W x 10"D with a 2"D expansion and 14-1/2" extendable handle, weighs 8 lbs, 2 oz
  • Large 29"H x 17"W x 11"D with a 2"D expansion and 10-1/2" extendable handle, weighs 9 lbs, 12 oz
  • Polycarbonate shell
  • 5-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
  • Imported
  • Colors: Black, purple, red, silver, rose gold
  • F13033 is the item number

f13033.001.jpg

Occasional Contributor

I would love if anybody had any comments or reviews to offer as to the quality of this brand or the value of this deal.  I think it looks attractive and am considering purchasing, but it is still a high price tag.

Honored Contributor

@mickey08 Hopefully, someone will respond to your post.

I just wanted to add that I note they showed what appears to be a cosmetic bag, hard-shell, and it was going for about the same price as the other three. Didn't watch the presentation of that, just saw it flash by while I was surfing channels. Would be interested if you or anyone else saw that and how they were justifying about the same amount of money for the much, much smaller piece for cosmetics when you can get all three of the other pieces for under $200.

Personally, I need to have soft sided luggage because of some of the tiny commuter planes I get into when in Africa going from safari camp to camp. But if I were to get a hard-shell set of luggage, this looks very nice. I liked the Rose Gold. 

Be sure to tell us what you decide. Heart

Occasional Contributor
I decided to purchase in the rose gold! I did a little bit of my own research online and the price seems to be at least reasonable. Add to to that that I didn’t see a style option in the hard sided that I liked better than what was being offered at the Q today and I decided to go for it! I did see the cosmetic case that was being offered as an add-on, but I believe the price was only $35. I agree it would have been crazy if it had cost cost as much as big deal itself! I didn’t get one though. It was cute, but if I’m packing enough toiletries to fill that case up, it will have too many liquids to come with me as a carry on!
Honored Contributor

@mickey08 Congratulations! I loved the Rose Gold.

When they were showing the little cosmetic case, they must have had the price of the three pieces still on the screen and I thought it was for the small case.

Honored Contributor

I like the look of this luggage. The vendor (Erin) is really good at explaining the features.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler,

I am not familiar with this brand however like the fact that is light weight. As you know I already have my Mia Toro shinny suitcases quite unique to spot in the carousel after a long trip🌻