Honored Contributor

I need new luggage and I saw this set at a great price.  Does anyone have luggage from this brand and how is it holding up?  I am afraid that being handled at the airports that it will scratch  & chip.  I am loving the red & champagne colors.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky

I need something new too.

But, I’m wanting something that I can roll down the aisle of the plane.

I need to do some research regarding this!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

I have traveled with Triforce.  I do not check my bag, but carry on.  I had no problem wheeling down the aisle of the plane, sideways, in front of me.  It fits in the overhead well.  It will show a little wear, but it is not a big deal at all.  It cannot be avoided.  You are sharing the overhead.  On one jumper flight, all bags were taken upon boarding and moved to the baggage compartment.  It still came back fine.  I can't speak to the bag going through the entire check in-baggage claim process.  One thing of note was that my bag didn't fit in to the box to check the size of carry on bags.  It is a few inches wider.  It is no problem, however.  I have had no trouble flying with it.    

Honored Contributor

@GraceLady wrote:

I have traveled with Triforce.  I do not check my bag, but carry on.  I had no problem wheeling down the aisle of the plane, sideways, in front of me.  It fits in the overhead well.  It will show a little wear, but it is not a big deal at all.  It cannot be avoided.  You are sharing the overhead.  On one jumper flight, all bags were taken upon boarding and moved to the baggage compartment.  It still came back fine.  I can't speak to the bag going through the entire check in-baggage claim process.  One thing of note was that my bag didn't fit in to the box to check the size of carry on bags.  It is a few inches wider.  It is no problem, however.  I have had no trouble flying with it.    

@GraceLady  Thank you!  I did order the purple.  

Honored Contributor

I like the look of this luggage.

Esteemed Contributor

I have come to the conclusion that, if you check your bags, there will be wear and tear.  Doesn't matter how expensive the bag is, it happens.  For that reason, I go middle of the line.  After more than 30 years of flying, that is my experience.  LM