Honored Contributor

I bought 3 packing cubes at TJMaxx for $15.  They are great!  They are not "compression" but I can fit a lot in them and they don't take up a lot of room.  Makes packing a lot easier.

Honored Contributor

I have been using these types of cubes for about 20 years and I use the envelopes too.

I have two different brands, and a couple of colors.

i stuff my clothing into them really right smoothing them so that they don’t wrinkle.  They can be packed upside down,  sideways and end on end like a puzzle In my bag.  I also use them in our RV on shelves so the clothing doesn’t roll around into a big mess when we are traveling.

For me, they were worth every penny.  I haven’t new ones for years, but got my original ones at e-bags.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler,

I do not know what "travel cubes" are however if they help making a suitcase more roomy I will certainly trye them🌻

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmm - I’m very tempted.  They seem like a good cost for compression bags, but I admit that I am comparing to the Eagle Creek brand that I recently bought and haven’t looked at other brands.  Eagle Creek came highly recommended. 

This is is the combo I bought - the QVC bags include two large bags (look larger than what I have.)  Do I reallllly need more space bags? I also admit I ended up using the vacuum bags on this trip more.  Would be nice however to not have to keep buying those...

0CEA089C-66CD-493F-9E8E-94DAA649E9FC.jpeg