Honored Contributor

Re: Travel Chat - September 2017

@itsmagic Ohhhhhhhhhh, yaaaaaaahhhh, now I remember! Good grief, the old brain cells are under producing! ha!

I remember looking for the Flapper when you posted that and the only thing that came up was a jewelery holder, I think ('cuz I don't trust my brain anymore!). Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler

I found the short description of the Lug TSV printed on the upper red border of the calendar on p. 25 of the Inside Q.  It's not real noticeable. 

Honored Contributor

For all Lug Nuts, there is a Lug hour on Saturday, September 23, in the afternoon. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler

Oh dear - re LUG show on Saturday

Update:  Went and checked the program guide for the time and they must have taken it off schedule beause no LUG show is on tomorrow afternoon.

Honored Contributor

Interesting @JudyL. My DVR is set to record (5pm eastern; 2pm pacific). I just checked this morning. Wonder what was more important than Lug. LOL!!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

Maybe the online program guide is wrong.  I'll check in at 2:00pm and see what show is on.

Super Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@VaBelle35  Flying to Phoenix first week of November to tour Sedona, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell and Zion National Park (among other spots along the way). Our first time touring that area. 

My husband and I did a similar trip several years ago.  It was one of our favorite trips.  In particular, we loved Sedona and Zion.  There is so much to do in Sedona and the setting is beautiful  Zion is gorgeous.  Another place I would highly recommend is Monument Valley,  Although it is quite a drive from Sedona (about 3-1/2 hours) and there is nothing else to see in the vicinity, it is absolutely worth it in my opinion.  There is only one real hotel in Monument Valley (appropriately called "The View") and to watch sunset on the balcony overlooking the buttes of the valley was one of my most memorable travel experiences ever.

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler  and  @JudyL 

I just checked the on the TV screen schedule (DISH/137)  for the QVC Saturday lineup. 

The schedule is showing  the  LUG  show at 5-6PM ET.  

Now sometimes what is showing on the TV  schedule is NOT what is showing on the QVC show!   i set it to record just in case.   

We shall see what we see... 

Keep Calm and LUG On, 

CAT  

* DH is about to go to Chicago,IL for a business trip.  GREAT FOOD!   <G>

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 and @JudyL I checked when I got home from work and the schedule on my TV showed that the Lug show changed to Denim and Company. 

Respected Contributor

The Can Can was on this morning and I see the price dropped temporarily to $31. It is my favorite small bag for touring.