Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10 Thanks for the added information. Alaska is so beautiful and spending time at the Mendenhall Glacier...always a beautiful photo stop. I enjoyed the train ride in Skagway, but I think that was because it was one of the few things that my father could join in on due to him being in a wheelchair. He loved looking out at the scenery. There was a car especially set up for people in wheelchairs, so it was nice how they picked him up in his wheelchair, carried him into the car, and gave him (and the others) special attention.

Yes, @Alter Ego is a real pro at this traveling stuff, and her reports are ALWAYS interesting. I feel like I am right there with her when she describes what is going on. She is a fountain of travel information and has been contributing for a long time on our forum. She is an adventurous type! 

I have all the QVC Thursday travel day programs set to record. They HAVE to have something from Lug, right? I'll be ready to cha-ching with my credit card! Really love that line of bags. They are so cute. Don't need another one; love the ones I have...but I know if there is something I can add, I probably will. LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

I just realized that there was a Lug TSV in May, not likely to have another so soon.  Perhaps something Travelon?  I also thought perhaps shoes, but they just had the Ryka TSV sport sandal.  I'm really stumped!  

Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10 I'm stumped too. Maybe there is no TSV (has that ever happened before?) and everything will be at a clearance price, no charge for shipping and handling, and six easy payments!

Okay, I'm awake now.....no more dreaming! Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Hmmm - was looking at the presales and was certain it was Women with Control (she always talks about traveling) and that IS the TSV for Thursday. But, QVC2 has the Travel with Style shows, so it’s not that.

I’m going to guess a Lori Grenier underseat bag or some unknown brand with a large hard case luggage set. What was that brand they used to sell?
Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC I am wondering if you are privy to the TSV for this Thursday, June 21. There appears to be several shows scheduled as travel programs that day, with the first one at Midnight, which is when the new TSV's always start.

Can you enlighten us as to what specific vendor will be highlighted that day for the travel shows?

Thanks for any hep you may be able to give us.

Honored Contributor

Oh, oh, oh......just saw a promo for Thursday's travel shows. Tri-Force luggage. Looks like it might be a three-piece set. Don't know anything about Tri-Force, but if anyone does, please give us your thoughts on this line.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler

I’m confused - when looking at the Q’s June 21 guide, it says Women With Control as the TSV and I don’t see any travel shows listed?

Honored Contributor

Its called Travel in Style, QVC2@itsmagic Smiley Happy

The title is kind of nondescript. One place I saw where it said there would be luggage, handbags, jewelry, and shoes (think that was what it said during those programs). Then there was a promotion for it on the regular QVC, saying it would have Tri-Force luggage on it; believe it was a three-piece set. 

It is on several times throughout Thursday's lineup on QVC2. So I am DVR'd for all of them in case there is something new.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler

Ohhhh!  I didn’t even think of Q2!  I don’t get that channel so I just don’t really pay attention to what’s on Q2.  Thanks for the heads up!  I’ll be sure to check it out online on Thursday. 

Valued Contributor

I always look at the group tours to see their itineraries and plan my own trip using them. Most are laid out logistically. I prefer traveling on my own, more exciting and one gets to meet the local people.