Honored Contributor

Tis' the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la, la-la! Heart

Thanks to the following people for making my November travel reading more interesting!

1stTime at Disneyworld – Overwhelmed by @Beautiful life 

AZ – What to Wear by @Sweetbay magnolia 

Cruise to Central and South America by @CalminHeart 

HSN Travel Organizer Bargain by @Greeneyedlady21 

Lug Alert! by @gacat123 

Mini PJ on Sale by @pinkmochi 

New York During Christmas Season by @DianeFL 

Paris by @bargainsgirl 

Phones/Tablets in Europe by @bargainsgirl 

Samantha Brown Luggage TS by @bargainsgirl

Things to do in San Antonio by @Girlboss 

To All the Travelers! by @BalletBabe 

Traveling Around My Back Yard by @BalletBabe 

Triforce Big Deal by @Pecky 

Who Turned the Heat Off in Florida? by @BalletBabe

My next trip is the end of June for three weeks, so in January I will start the countdown. I know @Alter Ego has a trip coming up the early part of January, and her countdown is getting mighty close!

Hope all of you have a safe and wonderful, blessed holiday time as we are counting down to Christmas. If you are traveling, be safe; relax, and enjoy. Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Travel Chat - December 2018

@World Traveler.  Aren't you in Alaska, in or near Anchorage?  Wonder if you suffered any of the effects of the earthquake?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Thanks for your concern. Heart

I do not live in Alaska. I have visited on a lovely cruise, but that is all. 

The last I heard, there is no further concern about a tsunami, as once thought. Hopefully, that is true. Just a whole lot of shaking going on in the world, right?

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler

I hope you don’t mind me asking a Wen question here, but I have a feeling this has been discussed in the Wen forum.  I bought a Lilac gallon in May (they sold out before the June gallonpalooza.). I recently noticed that my auto delivery went to backorder and today was canceled (!!!) What has been the chatter about this on the dedicated forum? It’s very disappointing.

And...for a travel related comment...

23 days, 14 hours!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alter Ego  I have been keeping track of your upcoming trip too! So exciting. Heart

I don't have any idea about the Honey Lilac and what is going on. That really seems strange and I can't imagine that happening. It is a very popular item. There would have been an uproar with the gals if that happened to any single one of them. ha!

I mentioned it over on the forum just now and will let you know what the response is. There are a whole lot of HL lovers on the forum and can't imagine them not mentioning it. That makes me think this is an isolated situation. Perhaps a mistake that will corrected in a day or to and go back into "in process" and delivery.

Let's see what they say. Meanwhile, if you get a chance, you might check with customer service to hear what their explanation is.

I had something similar like that happen. I got a backorder on a new product, not an auto-delivery, then it went to "in process" only to go to backorder, then a notice that it was cancelled. But wait, it went back into "in process" and I got it! Perhaps a very frustrating glitch in the tech part of the system. Who knows, but I got it. Strange, very strange. Hang in there!

Edited to add: Also, just posted on a social media page that is strictly WEN users. It is a closed/private page that the general public cannot access. The replies I have gotten already are not good. Smiley Sad They are indicating that it happened to them too. Also, someone mentioned that it was discussed last week, so I will check out all the old posts on there sometime today and see what people have found out about this. But right now, I'm trying to find out if that is just QVC or his website too. Will check back with you. Meanwhile, besides posting in a general area of WEN, I also started a new thread about this that you might check out as people start to respond throughout the day/weekend.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego One of the things told me on the private/closed media outlet just now is that it has not been confirmed as a discontinued item. And if it is discontinued on QVC, whether it will still be available on his website is not known. "That being said, it is possible QVC will still bring it in, just not in the larger capacity that they do with the three main Spring seasons." I am being told that a lot of people are bummed about. He has a new Spring offering (Fresh Floral), so I guess they had to make room for it.

It appears that the auto-delivery is not going to be completed, which surprises me. I would think that QVC would at least honor those who went on auto-delivery for HL.

I might add that Ginger Pumpkin was going away; same with Winter Mint. That was a very emphatic declaration a year ago. So I got the gallons of both when available. Then QVC offered both recently. So, you never know if they change their mind.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego Check out thread I started on the other forum. Good news!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler

Omigosh - you really went above and beyond with your investigation!  Thank you so much!  Will look for the other thread - I didn’t see any comments about missing gallons when I first looked and wondered if buried (was never easy IMO to search the forums and it became even more impossible when they last upgraded!)

I will add that I responded to my original email from Q right away and have also sent another in case they didn’t get that one.  Have not heard back.

(sorry to everyone else for the Wen discussion!)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alter Ego Other thread is called WEN Honey Lilac Lovers (sorry, I had the title of the thread wrong before....just edited this now. 

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego Check other thread with latest info from "cooper."