Honored Contributor

Re: This is My Preferred Way of Traveling These Days

If you're walking through the middle of this plane and encounter turbulence, there is nothing to hold onto and you'd risk falling.  I'd feel very unstable in one of these planes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Ohhh, this looks wonderful!  I would love to fly this way.  Thanks for posting these pictures, @World Traveler!

Honored Contributor

and here I thought I was special when an airline from long ago had freshly baked cookies and you can smell it way before it came down the aisles.

they made a big deal of it back in the day and now I can't even remember the airline

Respected Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

and here I thought I was special when an airline from long ago had freshly baked cookies and you can smell it way before it came down the aisles.

they made a big deal of it back in the day and now I can't even remember the airline

There are a couple of airlines that still have freshly "baked" (as in warmed up/finished on board) cookies for their premium cabin customers on long haul flights. I know that Delta does and I believe American does as well. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I googled to find the airlines - it was Mid something 

guess what - there is a Midway Airline (ceased)  and Midwest Airloine (ceased)

I looked on youtube - and yes it was Midwest Airline and they sold the cookies in stores (guess in the midwest) but those cookies were good and it was on an airline I only flown once - business trip to Milwaukee.

Neve forgot the cookies - probably 15 years +

Trusted Contributor

I would love to be able to lay down and go to bed, have on my nightgown, relax then get dressed as we get closer to landing.  Don't know if that is good for ones circulation but sounds nice.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!