Honored Contributor

Re: TODAY I TRAVELED TO MY BACK YARD

@IAmAWinner It is not necessary to keep harping on how someone handled a situation differently from how you think it should have been handled.

We all react to things differently. It was her story, her experience, and it is not in the best interest of this forum to repeatedly talk negatively of how one of our most cherished posters handled an incident.

@BalletBabe is a truly wonderful poster on the Travel Forum, and I hope she will always feel free to tell us about her unique situations. I, for one, enjoy her special talent for writing about her life experiences.

It is your right to differ with her or anyone else about their experiences. I don't believe it is your right to condemn a poster in such a way on a public forum, in my humble opinion.

Contributor

@BirkiLady

Amen BirkiLady!  The mindset of people makes me shake my head.  Volunteer's are very much experienced.  Just because they don't get paid doesn't mean anything or it means everything.  Volunteers LOVE what they do and they do it for a long time, especially when it comes to animals.  She got that raccoon in that cage quickly because she KNEW what she was doing AND the animal trusted her.  

There are many people out there who don't like dogs {and some of them carry rabies too}.  If her dog was injured and made its way into someone's yard for rest or help and they sprayed it with Raid how would she feel about that?  I already know. 

I'm done here.  I've had enough.  Thanks to you and the other ladies for allowing me to post my thoughts in reply to your post.  Many Blessings.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@IAmAWinner It is not necessary to keep harping on how someone handled a situation differently from how you think it should have been handled.

We all react to things differently. It was her story, her experience, and it is not in the best interest of this forum to repeatedly talk negatively of how one of our most cherished posters handled an incident.

@BalletBabe is a truly wonderful poster on the Travel Forum, and I hope she will always feel free to tell us about her unique situations. I, for one, enjoy her special talent for writing about her life experiences.

It is your right to differ with her or anyone else about their experiences. I don't believe it is your right to condemn a poster in such a way on a public forum, in my humble opinion.

@World Traveler  Thank You so much!   I appreciate that very much.  I love to make people laugh.  I sure didn't expect the negativity.  It is okay.  I will not leave and if people don't like my posts, then they don't have to read them.

Esteemed Contributor

@IAmAWinner wrote:

@Kachina624

Again, I say to you, EXACTLY!!  Where is the common sense of people?  Why try to hurt the animal instead of calling animal control or 911... And if she was so fearful for her dog, how about bringing the dog in the house, DUH.  To purposely try to hurt or kill an innocent animal who made its way in your yard is cruelty.  Period.

@IAmAWinner   The first thing I did was get my dog in.   She was my first concern.  You don't call 911 for things like that.   I did call the police, you evidentally didn't read all of the posts.   When it  comes to a wild animal that you don't know what diseases it is carrying, you bet I will do whatever to get it out of my yard.  

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for further commenting due to too many unkind and argumentative/baiting posts.