Trusted Contributor

Re: THEME Cruises - Went on ONE - Comments if considering

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the review of the cruise.

If you want to read more, go to StarVista LIVE dot com.  YOU can read even more.

I am thinking about doing the country cruise next, I like country music.  I can't go this year but maybe in 2019 or 2020.  GOD WILLINING.

Also this is a good cruise for the elderly.  They had reserved seating for them and they were allowed to enter the venue first, get seated, wheel chairs placed in area appropriate, then the venue was open to everyone else.  I could tell that StarVista had their process DOWN as they do so many theme cruises.

I hope to be able to post a few pictures. I'm go over to fashion board and ask the ladies overthere as they post many pictures.  I tried the steps I searched and it did not work for me.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB, did you go alone or with others? Some of our family members went on a polka cruise and would like more of us to join them next time.

Esteemed Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB How are you trying to post your photos?  I personally only know how to do from my iPhone, but I would assume (perhaps incorrectly) that an iPad would be similar.  Have no clue how to post from my computer, although it maybe easier.

Where are the photos you are trying to post from?

Respected Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB

omg! What a phenomenal theme cruise to be on...the WHISPERS just make my heart melt! Having never been on a cruise, sure would like to find a friend(s) to go with!

thank you for providing so much info. SOMEDAY 😃

Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB Loved reading in detail about your cruise. DH and I would be very interested in the Country Music theme Cruise. We’ve talked about going on the Gaither Homecoming Alaskan Cruise which would be simply awesome. Thanks again for sharing.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntGwrote:

@Happiness Is Inside JOB, did you go alone or with others? Some of our family members went on a polka cruise and would like more of us to join them next time.

I went with hubby. We did meet a few  ladies that came alone.  I met a lady who had one of the smaller single cabins. I think you would enjoy the cruise since you have a group.  

in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Alter Egowrote:

@Happiness Is Inside JOB How are you trying to post your photos?  I personally only know how to do from my iPhone, but I would assume (perhaps incorrectly) that an iPad would be similar.  Have no clue how to post from my computer, although it maybe easier.

Where are the photos you are trying to post from?

Ms. Alter -

Thanks, I'm trying to post the pictures from my computer.  I'm still researching an I hope to post pictures soon.

in your life!!!