Valued Contributor

Susan Branch fans--follow her travels

The artist and writer Susan Branch is currently travelling to Ireland and England on the Queen Victoria. (She doesn't like to fly!). You can follow her travels by going to her webpage or twitter account. (Just Google her to find links.) I think it would be heavenly to cruise on an elegant liner to Europe, or even around the world. (Reminds me of "An Affair to Remember") It is so delightful to read her posts-she has such a flair for illustrating and really giving you lots of inside information. Wish I could stowaway in her luggage!

She has a big picnic planned for all of her fans on Beatrix Potter's farm in a few weeks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Branch fans--follow her travels

@Colinkawrote:

The artist and writer Susan Branch is currently travelling to Ireland and England on the Queen Victoria. (She doesn't like to fly!). You can follow her travels by going to her webpage or twitter account. (Just Google her to find links.) I think it would be heavenly to cruise on an elegant liner to Europe, or even around the world. (Reminds me of "An Affair to Remember") It is so delightful to read her posts-she has such a flair for illustrating and really giving you lots of inside information. Wish I could stowaway in her luggage!

She has a big picnic planned for all of her fans on Beatrix Potter's farm in a few weeks.

@Colinka

Thanks for posting!  I forgot about her!  I always loved her work.  Just enchanting.  Yes, that would be lovely to have those grand adventures, wouldn't it??? 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I get the email letters she puts out, "Willard".  I've had a couple of her calendars.  Very interesting life she has.  Her talents have given them a lot of rewards.  I love her big white farm house. 

Super Contributor

will check this out........sounds very interesting

Honored Contributor

So glad you posted this.  I am a big fan of her work and was thinking about posting about her, too!  Thanks, @Colinka

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.