Trusted Contributor

I own 5 pieces of the croco embossed SB luggage; my daughter owns 4.  We have had them for about 4 or 5 years and have had no problems with any of these pieces. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 ,

I love to travel and have a set for each season🙂🙂🙂🙂

Super Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 

I have one for every season, my sister does  too.

Esteemed Contributor

I brought a 3 piece black faux croc luggage from Diane Gilman on HSN many years ago it must be almost if not 20 years old already and it has stood the test of time hands down.  People still compliment my luggage, the only thing missing is the 4 wheels which they did not have back then.  I think it was a TSV so I got it for an excellent price, I thought about buying new luggage from Samantha Brown and some other vendors but have quickly changed my mind; I will wait until my croc is no longer travel worthy.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I brought a 3 piece black faux croc luggage from Diane Gilman on HSN many years ago it must be almost if not 20 years old already and it has stood the test of time hands down.  People still compliment my luggage, the only thing missing is the 4 wheels which they did not have back then.  I think it was a TSV so I got it for an excellent price, I thought about buying new luggage from Samantha Brown and some other vendors but have quickly changed my mind; I will wait until my croc is no longer travel worthy.

@Luvitorleaveit1I didn't know Diane ever did luggage.  Interesting.  I do not remember that.

Esteemed Contributor

Yep @Lipstickdiva I actually spotted 2 of my pieces on Ebay but in the mocha color.

Super Contributor

I have never purchased her luggage . When we visit the Clearwater/Tampa area I go to several HSN outlet store there is always tons of her luggage.

Makes me wonder if it’s that good..