Honored Contributor

Samantha Brown Luggage as a TS on HSN

[ Edited ]

Just an FYI - on HSN today, Sunday, Samantha Brown is having a TS on luggage - a carry-on, a tote, and 3 packing cubes.  You can buy a 25" or 28" bag also if you want but those are separate from the TS.  The colors seem nice.  Carry-on has wheels as well as the other two bags.  Just wanted to let everyone know in case someone is looking for luggage.

Honored Contributor

Re: Samantha Brown Luggage as a TS on HSN

Samatha makes nice luggage.  All the women in my family have either  purchased or been gifted with it.  Nobody has had any trouble with it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I’m not getting the TS, but I have her Expandable Cabin Bag (expands to 21”) and I love it!  

Respected Contributor

I am always tempted...are her bags a good quality?  They look very nice on tv!

Respected Contributor

I have 2 sets of her luggage and love it.  I always try to watch when she is on because you get lots of ideas on how to pack things.

Respected Contributor

I've been looking at it and a bit tempted.  I usually take shorter trips and carry a soft Vera Bradley weekender, which I can always stuff in a small overhead.  I love the bag but it doesn't have wheels so can be a bit heavy to carry or wear over my shoulder.  And I'm realizing that that might not be good for me to carry that way when heavy, so the wheels on these and it being lightweight are very appealing. 

Although in checking the dimensions, I don't know if this bag will fit in the overhead on most Southwest flights (although they do check it for free). 

I have a couple of trips coming up in Sept/Oct so giving this set some thought.  Had thought about the Burgandy (which looks more red) but think it might get dirty and now considering the Navy -- hope that isn't too boring!  I also liked the Brown but they aren't offering it this time on today's TS.

Honored Contributor

I like that it's lightweight.  I just wonder how durable it is.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

That's the dilemma @winamac1 - Hard case bags are durable but heavy and soft case bags are lightweight but not as durable.

SB does have pretty good reviews but I don't know how durable this would be over the long term. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this but I just bought a new 21" carry on and already have a small under the seat bag on wheels.

Has anyone used packing cubes and do you like them?    I like the way she showed rolling up your pants so you can see them easily without having to dig in your case.

Honored Contributor

i ended up purchasing the TS and a couple of other pieces to match in the koi orange. i wanted the burgundy but it sold out. i recently had to get rid of one of my luggage sets because the handles that extend jammed.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein