Valued Contributor

Re: Safe Travel @World Traveler!

@World Traveler 

We travel chat fans are just like those cats in  YOUR  suitcase!   <giggles> 

Safe, happy  travels and we wish we were with you!   

Do check in when you can. 

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

You went to Spain for a year!  How wonderful.  My mother was born in Barcelona - her parents were English and living and working there - then at 8 she went back to England.  Hope your "someone" forgave you for being gone so long!  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Dear  World Traveler,

I am sure that with your joie de vivre, savoir faire, and knowledge your trip will be a total success. I have been to all the places you are going to visit but Wales. 

I love London and Scotland. The Baltic is very diverse we did a cruise with Princess some 8 years ago. If it is in your itinerary go to Berlin and the Pergamon museum, St. Petersburg is a total Wow, Sueden, Denmark and Norway are very homogeneous. Finland's architecture is quite something as well as their open air market. Tallin is super cute. Cannot wait for your report🌻

Honored Contributor

@CHIP62 My Baltic Sea cruise only goes to the capitals of seven countries. Unfortunately, I will not be in Berlin. My father, sister, and I went years and years ago. That was when Germany was still East and West, before the wall came down. What a difference between the two sides when we crossed the border. I am glad I got to see it during that time in its history.

I will report on the Baltic Sea trip, but on a separate thread. Am looking forward to that part of the journey. Think it starts on July 12.