Trusted Contributor

Re: Punta Cana trip pictures

Here in central NY it will be 15 today and 9 tomorrow.  We did not get the big snow predicted for last night.  Everything is white but not enough to shovel thank goodness. TV just scrolled a notice that  Oswego NY has declared a state of emergency and is closing everything.  No unnecessary travel allowed.  Many other towns up north are listing event closings.  Oswego gets slammed by lake effect snow from Ontario the same as Erie PA does from Lake Erie.  I will not complain.  Not yet at least.

Honored Contributor

@SANNA What beautiful photos. Thanks so much for sharing. It looks like a wonderful place to spend a few days. Obviously, the weather was great for you.

I already asked @Alter Ego to come to Japan with me to take photos for me, but I think I have room in my suitcase to include you too! You take marvelous pics. Heart

Any fun and crazy stories to tell about the trip or was it all just good 'ole relaxation?

Respected Contributor

So beautiful! Hope you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pics here. They put a little sunshine in my dreary day!

pup

Honored Contributor

If you have snow at home, keep the pictures handy!!!  Itsn't it hard to believe all the different temperatures and sun/no sun and oceans and waves and tides we have all on one planet?  Not to mention the weather at the poles.  What a planet!!!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful pictures @SANNA.  Its a tolerable 57° with cloudless blue skies here today so I gave no desire to go tropical.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Time to renew the passport.  @SANNA. Water temperature?  Looks so inviting!

Esteemed Contributor

Sigh

I'm not sure what I was doing today - probably trying to stay warm in the frigid Chicago temps that have already been commented on - but I missed seeing this post until now!  What a wonderful way to end the day - looking at blue skies, even bluer water and white sand beaches.  Nice!

Respected Contributor

The weather was beautiful, waters were pretty warm, just under 77-78F, air 82-82-85F.I mean, nice,nice,nice.

No crazy adventures, we just wanted to relax. Of course we had nice dinner, had great wines, danced, watched concerts and performances that they were everywhere throughout the resort.

Christmas celebration was very festive and nice. I have some pictures of it too.IMG_6227.JPG

Respected Contributor

IMG_6233.JPG

Respected Contributor

IMG_6235.JPG