Respected Contributor

Planning A Trip To Tennessee ?

Hi,Is it cheaper to buy a vacation plan that includes a Hotel and has plans to attend concerts and other items or would it be cheaper to buy tickets to what you want  to see and a Hotel etc. I hope this makes sense. We are driving from Mass. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Planning A Trip To Tennessee ?

Where do you buy a vacation plan?

Compare the plan to booking everything yourself.

Sometimes it's easier & cheaper to get concert tickets through a plan

If it's your first time, a plan may be easier

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Hi,Is it cheaper to buy a vacation plan that includes a Hotel and has plans to attend concerts and other items or would it be cheaper to buy tickets to what you want  to see and a Hotel etc. I hope this makes sense. We are driving from Mass. Thanks

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama where in Tennessee are you going?  I'm not sure I 100% understand what you are asking about but are you asking about a city pass?

The first year my DH and I went to Nashville we almost bought a city pass and then decided against it.  We just didn't want to be locked into anything.  My sister bought a city pass the first time she went to NYC.  

But those don't include a hotel.  It's discounts for various things to do.  

Esteemed Contributor

@cuddlesmama- Are you speaking about hotel packages?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't know where you plan on staying, however, some hotels with concierge services can get you tickets to venues - cost might not be cheaper but its less of a hassle