Esteemed Contributor

Re: Places to visit in the Caribbean

Turks & Caicos; Curacao; Barbados, Aruba, Antiqua, Jamaica, St. Bart's.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Grand Cayman!

Turks n Caicos

St Lucia

Barbados

Honored Contributor

Negril, Jamaica. And Exuma.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I love Bermuda, one of my absolute favorite places.  I also love St. John's most of the Island is National Park so it is pretty pristine.  I also enjoyed Antigua, St. Luica, Cancun and Cozemel.  I would never return to Aruba or Barbados

Esteemed Contributor

@missmouse12 wrote:

I love Bermuda, one of my absolute favorite places.  I also love St. John's most of the Island is National Park so it is pretty pristine.  I also enjoyed Antigua, St. Luica, Cancun and Cozemel.  I would never return to Aruba or Barbados

@missmouse12Bermuda is not in the Caribbean.  Didn't know St. John's was primarily a national park/island. 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The British Virgin Islands (BVI) The four larger Islands are Tortola, Anegada, Virgin Gorda  and Josh Van D y k e.  If you love to swim and love the beach, try these islands.

Respected Contributor

We just returned from Bermuda.  We were tested upon arrival and again 2 days before we left.  We had to file additional papers before our arrival, as my husband had Covid. We did not fly a commercial airlines so we did not arrive with a plane full of people, so our experience was not the ordinary.

Things were pretty much normal.  Some people wore masks in town.

We are return visitors and have stayed at this resorts numerous times.  As it was our 50th anniversary, we were given outstanding service. (our son set everything up )  Bermuda is always spectacular.