Honored Contributor

@SANNA Your photos are awesome! I am enjoying them very much. Makes me want to go back to France.

Hope you have more pictures to posts. Also, please tell us what all you did, if you want. Any tips you would give for first-timers?

What were your day-to-day activities like?

Thanks for posting!

Respected Contributor

IMG_5391.JPG

Respected Contributor

IMG_5800.JPG

Respected Contributor

IMG_5517.JPG

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SANNA Your photos are awesome! I am enjoying them very much. Makes me want to go back to France.

Hope you have more pictures to posts. Also, please tell us what all you did, if you want. Any tips you would give for first-timers?

What were your day-to-day activities like?

Thanks for posting!

Thanks so much! I have like 300 photos..... I plan everything myself using help from Rick Steve's books, TripAdvisor, Booking.com. 

Very important is to know what you want to see and do, then study. Some people love tour groups , and I understand, but it is not for me. We travel together with my DH, just duo. We rented a car this time and just drove using navigation system. Easy!

We would have breakfast and go to explore. Then come back to our hotel around 5 pm, clean up, rest before dinner. Then walk the town after dinner. Very lay back style trip.

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA, beauteeeeful!  Boy oh boy.  Beautiful country.  Thank you for sharing the photos.  

*Call Tyrone*