Trusted Contributor

Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR US HERE IN FLORIDA

@BalletBabe,

We will pray for you and please take care🌻Nature is beautiful however never forgives.

Esteemed Contributor

@CHIP62 wrote:

@BalletBabe,

We will pray for you and please take care🌻Nature is beautiful however never forgives.

@CHIP62  Thank You so much!

Esteemed Contributor

If someone isn't leaving it's because they may hs e no where to go or money to ge there.  There are a lot of poor people in Floridw

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Maybe people stay because to protect their homes from thieves. If it is only an average hurricane, and they evacuate, their houses could become a target for looters. 

See they haven't told me to evacuate yet.  The problem is there is no gas.  They just said they sent millions of gallons of gas to Tampa area and it is gone.  Traffic is horrible and then you have to ask yourself , Am I going to run out of gas?  They will evacuate the elderly and people in mobile homes first.

Esteemed Contributor

They just said that 5.5 Million people live in Miama.   Florida is a crowded place.  I think there will be many deaths, because people will refuse to leave.   

This is just awful!  The waiting and waiting and waiting----

Honored Contributor

I just now saw this thread.   (((@BalletBabe))), my heart goes out to you.   I will keep you in my prayers.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe - I've been through two hurricanes, but nothing like these. I will be praying for you. Stay safe. (((HUGS)))

Esteemed Contributor

Not everyone can leave.  My daughter and her family had tickets to leave.  American Airlines cancelled them.  They were stuck until they found another way... And I understand those who are driving out have traffic jams. So refusing to leave might be the only option for many.  

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe, my prayers are going out to all those who are or have been in the path and destruction of these hurricanes.

~

In So. Calif. the First Responders (some family and friends) just returned from Texas only to receive orders to go to Florida.  My prayers also go out to all who are helping those in trouble. Heart

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe

So many prayers for you and yours and safety for everyone. (((❤️)))

If you are near the east coast, I have prayers for you too.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~