Respected Contributor

Can anyone reccommend a nice hotel in Old Quebec for a couple of days in mid October?

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@reiki604.     Hi,  Did you mean Montreal?  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Hi @reiki604!  I'm sorry, I don't have a recommendation as I have only visited there once, but just wanted to say I LOVED it!  It is so beautiful!  I hope you have a great time there 😊 !

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@reiki604.     Hi,  Did you mean Montreal?  Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1

no, Old Quebec in Quebec City. I guess its the touristy area. 

Honored Contributor

@reiki604,    I made it all the way up to Montreal driving from IL but missed out Quebec City.  If you don't find anyone, Goggle Old Quebec City, Quebec hotels.  Good luck.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Google Chateau Frontenac.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Chateau Frontanac was going to me my suggestion also

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Google Chateau Frontenac.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox @QVCkitty1..........Unfortunately a bit out of our price range. It does look amazing. Will have to check it out while I'm there.

Honored Contributor

I was in Quebec on a college trip over 30 years ago and I have no idea where we stays, I suggest Trip Advior.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

It has been many, many years ago, but I remember the Chateau Frontanac being an outstanding place to stay. I agree with @QVCkitty1 and @I am still oxox.

I stayed there a few nights before traveling by train all across Canada with my parents. The highlight was Quebec, the Chateau, and riding in a horse-drawn carriage there. Don't know if they still do that.