Honored Contributor

Re: Ok….gonna try going to Vegas again.

Oh, those are nice hotels!  Thanks, @Jessa9.  I believe hubby took me to the Luxor years ago when we were courting and he wanted to impress me, lol.  Might have been Mirage.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

. Vegas.com.  @gertrudecloset , didn't think of that.  Thanks.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Oh, those are nice hotels!  Thanks, @Jessa9.  I believe hubby took me to the Luxor years ago when we were courting and he wanted to impress me, lol.  Might have been Mirage.

They all are really nice.  I hope you find a good deal☺

Jessa
Esteemed Contributor

Hotels are cheaper doing the week vs the weekend. And downtown is cheaper than the Strip. 

If you belong to the Auto Club, they have reduced rates.

@Mmsfoxxie 

Honored Contributor

The last 3 times I went I stayed at the MGM because I was going to a concert in the arena there.  MGM has a check in counter at the airport in the baggage claim area.  You wheel your luggage in there, check in, pay for the van (I forget what the cost is, but it's pretty cheap) and they take you to the hotel.  I believe the van goes to all of the hotels in the MGM group.  But there are not a lot of people in the van, so it doesn't take long.  Your bags are sent directly to your room, so you don't have to worry about your luggage.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35, good to know this....thank you.  I've changed from Aria to Mirage but I believe Mirage is part of the MGM group, too.  I'll check that out.

Trusted Contributor

@patbz  I find that fascinating, as I've never been to Las Vegas in my life.