Super Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

@reiki604wrote:

NOLA is one of my favorite cities. Do not miss having a sazarac at the Carousel Bar at the Hotel Monteleone.

@reiki604

one of my favorite drinks is a sazerac. if i had seen this before we went i would have tried one there. mine were from brennans and delicious! the service there is superb. we became friends with one of the managers and he really took care of us well whenever we were there.....including gifts for us to take home!

What is a sazerac?

Respected Contributor

@Mermaid22wrote:

@sunshine45wrote:

@reiki604wrote:

NOLA is one of my favorite cities. Do not miss having a sazarac at the Carousel Bar at the Hotel Monteleone.

@reiki604

one of my favorite drinks is a sazerac. if i had seen this before we went i would have tried one there. mine were from brennans and delicious! the service there is superb. we became friends with one of the managers and he really took care of us well whenever we were there.....including gifts for us to take home!

What is a sazerac?

I believe it's Sazarac rye, Absinthe, simple syrup. Maybe something else but it is a NOLA signature drink and is delicious.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Super Contributor

@reiki604wrote:

@Mermaid22wrote:

@sunshine45wrote:

@reiki604wrote:

@reiki604

What is a sazerac?

I believe it's Sazarac rye, Absinthe, simple syrup. Maybe something else but it is a NOLA signature drink and is delicious.

Thank you! Can’t wait to try it🥃

Super Contributor

Wow how times have changed. I remember 40 years ago going to NOLA, and dressing up (with stockings ) in that terrible heat to go out to dinner. I miss people dressing up.  So sick of people in Tee shirts and jeans in nice places.  Guess my age is showing.