Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

and @itsmagic - I'm still waiting for mine - it says "in process!"  The wallet shipped yesterday.  Hopefully mine gets here soon.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler

I ordered my bag later in the day on the TSV day so I was surprised it came so fast.  I have the dot print Can-Can so I was okay with the nonprint - and the print strap option gives it some pizzazz!

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Lug Pieces

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler,

You were sooo right. Got it in black nd love it, also bought the wallet in grape but did not arrive yet🌻. It is amazing how many things fit inside. Used to be a Kipling fan now I have become a Lug one.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

o(((  Its Thursday and my new LUG TSV bag still says "in process" while the wallet has shipped.  I'm hoping my bag has shipped and they just never updated their records.  Keeping fingers crossed I get them soon!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

New LUG bag shown today called the "Bumper."  Its supposed to be an overnight bag.  Looks very similar to the PJ and someone else mentioned it looks like the Boxer.  I understand wanting to bring new stuff but why have the new bags look so similar to bags that are already out there?  Case in point - the recent TSV.  I would rather have fewer new bags that are truly new than have constant re-dos that are billed as new. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL My Flapper arrived yesterday in a town 15 minutes from me. It is still there this morning. Smiley Sad  Hopefully, I will get it tomorrow.

I'll check out the Bumper. Unusual for me to miss any Lug presentations! ha!

Edited to add: Agree with you about the Bumper. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler

I hope you get yours tomorrow too.  Going to go check and see if they've marked mine "shipped."

Edited to add: Just checked and my wallet was delivered today - shipped on Monday.  Still shows the TSV as "in process."  Ugh.

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Still shows the TSV as "in process."  Ugh.

If memory serves, you got the black - which subsequently sold out. I’m guessing they oversold and are waiting for people to cancel.  Doesn’t really matter how early you buy something unfortunately.  Hoping I’m wrong and it ships soon!!

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego  I'll give it another couple of days and then call customer service.  This happened once before on another item and it had shipped they just hadn't updated the system to show that.  I'm hoping that is what happened this time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Got my Flapper today, brushed navy. LOVE IT!! I love my Can-Can, but the just-a-little-bit-more space that I am getting with the Flapper is awesome! And I really like the special pocket for the cell phone with the nice lining.

Although I would have preferred one of the prints (which will come out soon, I am sure!), this will work quite well with my Puddle Jumper Wheelie that I got a few months ago and haven't used yet. 

Quite interesting what just a 1/2 inch or so makes when you are trying to put things into a handbag. 

Not sure I will be using the two window pockets for photos or ID, but definitely want to take it on my March trip to Japan. Will probably use my Can-Can for zipping around town, doing errands, etc. 

Very, very happy with this bag!

Also love the matching wallet I got a few days ago! Smiley Happy