Respected Contributor

I went to their Facebook page (I didn’t think about doing that before it was mentioned here) and there are videos for several new products not listed on the Q yet. 

Respected Contributor

Lots of temptations. I ordered the Flapper in black.

Trusted Contributor

@chprsp

I got the GOLD!

Honored Contributor

Got it in navy! Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

We are not allowed to post item numbers on upcoming TSV's, but someone did. 

Not saying I’m right, but my understanding is that the item number is free game once QVC sends out their email (which someone posted here yesterday (?) that they received).  Not allowed to post until then.

Used to be that you couldn’t get the TSV price unless you go in via the email link, but I’m not sure if that’s still correct (I ignore so many of Qs emails!)

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego From what the poster said, the email did not give the item number, but the poster showed how you could see the item number by moving your cursor over the item in the photo. YUP! It worked!

Trusted Contributor

I actually got my sneak peek email today which is when I ordered it.

No it doesn’t show the number, it’s a link. I can’t hover over because I am on an iPad and apparently that doesn’t work.

Still looking forward to presentation.

Honored Contributor

Can't justify getting the TSV when I have the Can-Can.  Even tho it would be nice if the Can-Can were a little bigger, the measurements of the TSV are just not a big enough difference for me to purchase it.  While it is a little wider - only a 1/2" and a little taller - 1-1/2", the depth of the bag is 1/2" inch narrower.  That, to me, means the inside main body of the bag, won't hold as much as what the Can-Can can hold and also means its not as easy to get stuff in and out.  Plus I do not want a flap that has "live laugh love" written on it.  Yes, I know it can't be seen unless I lift the flap, but still, no not for me. Even if one buys the wallet, it looks like once you get the wallet in the main compartment that just about does it and not much else will go in there.

Honored Contributor

Did you see the Cosmetic case and the Brush case?!  Those look great!  The brush case will be great for travel but would also come in handy for every day use.  I do my makeup at my dining table with a lighted mirror and this would be so handy to have my everyday brushes in.  The cosmetic case looks great for travel but too big for everyday.  These two may just be coming home to me!

Honored Contributor

Ok, can I take back what I said earlier about not getting the TSV?  Some of the things I stated that I didn't like about the TSV still stand - the "live love laugh" on the bag and the wallet I could do without and the fact that the depth of the bag isn't as deep does bother me.  HOWEVER, after watching a presentation this morning more closely, I did like this bag and its improvements over the Can-Can.  So guess what?  Yes, I did buy it as well as bought the wallet.  I bought it in black and am actually going to try and use it as my everyday bag and see how I like it.  If it doesn't work for me as an everyday bag, then I'll use it for travel like I did the Can-Can this past summer.  So much for not succumbing to a new LUG bag.

I did not order the cosmetic/brush bags tho.  Decided those can wait.