Honored Contributor

Just checked all Lug and so far this is what I am seeing that is being indicated as NEW and will most likely be presented in upcoming presentations:

North/South Convertible Tot 2/RFID - VIA - $99 (thought there was already a VIA, but maybe this is upgraded)

Storage Cube - Hide N'Seek - $25

Bag Tag - Peekaboo - $12

ID Zip Pouch - Metro - $12

They are not showing the Flapper yet, but someone posted a full photo of it on another forum, and it is going to be mine in navy! ha!

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler

I am sure I “need”this too. Wish someone could sneak the number on here....sigh.

Must. Wait. 

Is this tonight or tomorrow?

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler @BirdieGal Did either of you notice the bag in the small picture at the top of the Lug page? It does not yet appear to be listed for sale....and I really like it! Do either of you know anything about it?

I really love Lug bags!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Are you talking about the QVC page? I don’t get the insider as I don’t have or want their CC. So if it’s in that I don’t know.

The top of the QVC page looks like a Puddle Jumper? 

@Goldengate8361

Esteemed Contributor

@BirdieGal Yes; I'm talking about the top of the QVC Lug page. I'm pretty sure that's not a Puddle Jumper--as I have those and this one appears to be a different bag....

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I looked at it again and it is not. Just another tease. Not on the product page. 

@Goldengate8361

Respected Contributor

I think it's called the Bumper. A combination of the Boxer and Puddlejumper. If you're in FB check Lug Life.

Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@BirdieGal Yes; I'm talking about the top of the QVC Lug page. I'm pretty sure that's not a Puddle Jumper--as I have those and this one appears to be a different bag....

@Goldengate8361  I think it may be called “bumper”. I received  an email from the lug company with pics of upcoming items. I tried to copy the pic but it was too blurry and wouldn’t let me copy and paste. At any rate it is suppose to be shown tomorrow and if I’m right they say it’s a overnight bag

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Lug Pieces

[ Edited ]

@chprsp Thank you so much for the info!! I went to FB and saw it for myself. I think it looks like it'd be a great work bag!!....I actually need that (a work bag) far more than I need another small crossbody. I love Lug bags, so who knows? I'll probably end up ordering them both! LOL

Thank you, @equss, too.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Lug Pieces

[ Edited ]

If you check out the thread about the Lug in the TSV thread (think that is where I saw it), there is a complete photo of the Flapper, showing the colors, and how to get the item number. We are not allowed to post item numbers on upcoming TSV's, but someone did. 

@Goldengate8361

@equss

@chprsp

@BirdieGal