Honored Contributor

NYC's Most Popular Tourist Attractions

Ruta perfecta, se le añade lo poco que falta...y a quemar zapatillas en la gran manzana...

If you live in NYC or have visited, do you agree with this list of "must see" attractions?

Trusted Contributor

Re: NYC's Most Popular Tourist Attractions

Great map ~ I'm about 4 hrs away from there.................will be watching on TV many in NYC tonight celebrate the incoming year : )

Valued Contributor

Pretty much covers everything.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fun map!  Of course there's so much more to see depending on your interests.....not to mention all of the great restaurants! 

I'm about an hour train ride away (with another 20 minutes to the station) and I went into NYC for the day with some friends earlier in the month.  Macy's main floor decorated for Christmas is stunning!

I'm going out to dinner tonight with friends then they'll come over for coffee & dessert.  We'll watch the ball drop and I'll be interested to see how people are doing under the extreme cold!

Honored Contributor

we've never been to NYC so it's on our bucket list. All those people visiting Times Square tonight will park where?  First our first visit, what's the best way to travel and tour?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Oh, I love the map! I am a very visual person, so this would be a great way for me to get orientated while in New York City.

Thanks for posting it!

Honored Contributor

Good list.  My ony question  -  what do the map makers consider Broadway?  I go to the City for shows more often than for anything else.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

Good list.  My ony question  -  what do the map makers consider Broadway?  I go to the City for shows more often than for anything else.

Big Broadway fan here too.  (We already have tickets for 4 shows in April and will see Hamilton again in June.)  I think the map makers probably include Broadway in the Times Square area.  I do have to say that Madame Tussaud's would not be on my list of must see NY landmarks!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have lived in NYC (Brooklyn) my whole life and that list covers almost all of the "must see" things.

For anyone planning to visit, bring comfortable walking shoes and try to use public transportation.  Traffic in Manhattan is awful and taking a cab anywhere could cost you a pretty penny if you get stuck in it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@OKPrincess wrote:

we've never been to NYC so it's on our bucket list. All those people visiting Times Square tonight will park where? 

Will leave their cars at home, hop on the subway, Ubar or cab.

First our first visit, what's the best way to travel and tour?

same as above.  Only thing to add:  walking. Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif