Honored Contributor

😂 My recent stay at Holiday Inn 😅

In Ga.  I just had to take a picture. Outside of every elevator on every floor, this sign was posted....

100_1357.JPG

I really had a good chuckle everytime I stepped off the elevator. Smiley LOL

Holiday Inn parties were made famous by this video....

Holidae In (clean version)

Chingy Featuring Ludacris And Snoop Dogg -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmKjTC8yDFM

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 😂 My recent stay at Holiday Inn 😅

@Mz iMac   Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac It's good to remind people to lower their voices.

I watch a lot of PD Live on A&E and it's amazing how often the police get called because people are being so loud in their apartments.

Every episode (it seems) like when the cops get there it isn't even a party, it's that people are yelling and screaming at each other the other residents think someone is being killed or beaten up!

My late husband and I lived in a hotel for 5 full months when lightning hit our house.

I remember how often people coming in late from partyling, etc would make so much noise it was crazy.

We were there during a Jimmy Buffet concert in the area.  OMG!  Noise like you've never heard.  The people came back to their hotel room to continue partying.

That didn't happen much and it was sad but funny the way when we looked out into the hallway people were crawling down the hall, etc.  totally wasted.

Honored Contributor

Some people need a sign to remind them to keep it down.  On my last work trip, I was staying at a Hilton Gardens and had to get up at 5am to go to the airport.  A group of people stood in the hall at 1am reminiscing about the evening.  I was close to going out there, but figured that probably wasn't a good idea.

Honored Contributor

I worked for years at a #1 Brand Resort.    We EVICTED people who made too much noise (after being warned by security).    No money back, either!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac how the desk clerk gonna join in on the fun Woman LOL I do think they need to remind people to keep it down late at night though!

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac  That's a funny video. If that really happened they'd all be out on the streets lol. I've had so many bad experiences with people being loud at hotels. Sounds like a common problem.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

In Ga.  I just had to take a picture. Outside of every elevator on every floor, this sign was posted....

100_1357.JPG

I really had a good chuckle everytime I stepped off the elevator. Smiley LOL

Holiday Inn parties were made famous by this video....

Holidae In (clean version)

Chingy Featuring Ludacris And Snoop Dogg -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmKjTC8yDFM

We stay in the same Holiday Inn every Thanksgiving near my sisters house.  Last year was absolutely horrible.  The people next to us were loud, I mean party loud.  Someone was actually banging on a cow bell.  We called front desk and complained.  The man came upstairs two times to tell them to turn it down and it just went on.  It wasn't until after he threatened to call the police and throw them out that it stopped.  The man at the front desk said they were all adults in there and they had a DJ set up.  That same sign is right in the hall way.  This started around 9p.m. and we were told they had until 10 p.m. to shut it down because that's when "quiet hours" started.  I felt the level of noise was just too much even for that hour, the management agreed.  They did not stop at 10 p.m., it continued, that's when they were threatened with being kicked out and the police.