Honored Contributor

Can anyone share a multi family vacation that they took and were happy with their location?  

Looking for something in the south...like Georgia, Florida, Virginia, Alabama, etc.  

My friend gifts her family... 3 children their spouses and grandkids for a week vacation..  The youngest is 11 so there are no babies, the other 3 kids are late teens/college age.

They are running out of ideas and one couple will not do the same location twice!

thanks

Frequent Contributor

We have great luck in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN.  There's wonderful homes in the mountains, valley, remote, easy access area's.  Tons of choices to fill the days, or just relaxing in your cabin.  Everything from go carts, hiking trails, shopping, restaurants, and anything in between.  It might not be in the southern states you mentioned but close.

Respected Contributor

My first thought was Williamsburg VA.

It would help if you could tell us some of the places they've already been to.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Can anyone share a multi family vacation that they took and were happy with their location?  

Looking for something in the south...like Georgia, Florida, Virginia, Alabama, etc.  

My friend gifts her family... 3 children their spouses and grandkids for a week vacation..  The youngest is 11 so there are no babies, the other 3 kids are late teens/college age.

They are running out of ideas and one couple will not do the same location twice!

thanks

@Mom2Dogs The vacation is a GIFT?  Then boo hoo if they can't go somewhere twice, and it's paid for! Leave them home!  That is shameful. 

Respected Contributor

Charleston and Kiawah Island SC 

Honored Contributor

@buckeyegirl1   I suggested that area, they did that trip several years ago...I think it is just silly that they cannot/will not do the same location twice!  There is always a spoiler in the group!

Respected Contributor

Virginia Beach is very nice

Respected Contributor

Sandestin, FL is a golf and beach resort that we enjoyed. It is in close proximity to Destin, FL.

Esteemed Contributor

Within parameters why not let them decide

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@buckeyegirl1   I suggested that area, they did that trip several years ago...I think it is just silly that they cannot/will not do the same location twice!  There is always a spoiler in the group!

@Mom2Dogs As mean as I am, there would be no spoilers in a group I paid for! Woman Embarassed