Respected Contributor

I am thinking of going to Morocco in December.  Has anyone been there during December?  I know the average daily temperature in most cities I want to visit will be around 57 with it being cooler at night.  I was wondering about the rain situation.  I know how much each area gets in an average month.....but if you've been there, what is it really like in December?  Are the days too wet?  Does it impede travel?

I know what it is like there in other months.....just interested if you've been there in December.

Thanks for all your help.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

but if you've been there, what is it really like in December?  Are the days too wet?  Does it impede travel?

@Travone 

About 10 yrs ago.  Was there over the Xmas-New Year holidays.

Morocco is near the Sahara Desert.  In December if it's lucky, it will only rain for 5-7 days the entire month.  Didn't rain while I was there.  What they call rain, we call showers.  Nothing close to a typhoon or hurricane if that is what you are looking for. Smiley LOL

Oh, I almost forgot......during December, daylight is rather short, 7-8 hours if you're lucky. icon_exclaim.gif

I do not know if the above weather pattern(s) has changed in 10 yrs due to climate change. rolleyes.gif  Suggest you research.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif