Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler

The Mini PJ is on sale for under $48 for Fashion Day. I know that you collect them, so I wanted to give you a heads up! Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that. I will check it out. Heart

I love the Mini PJ. It is just the right size for me and I use it most of the time to work.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler I hope they bring it back as a TSV next year but add backpack straps! It looks like they got a lot of requests for that, and they're known for listening to customers, so we'll see!

I recently got the Jamboree in the moss color and love it! Even one of the doctors I work with (a male) complimented me on my new bag. I showed him the secret snack compartment. Woman Tongue

I also ordered a couple diaper bags yesterday from the Lug site on major sale. I thought for $40 each, it was worth hoarding until someone has a baby shower. Woman Tongue Also ordered the little jewelry case to give my mom for Xmas since she travels. Love how compact that thing is, and it makes me regret buying the Samantha Brown jewelry case. 

I bought the PJ to use as my gym bag. I chose the berry color instead of a more subdued color, and I'm glad I did. It makes me happy to use it! I'm officially a Lugnut, I think!