Honored Contributor

Re: Luggage....2 or 4 wheels?

@VaBelle35 WOW! Never heard of eight wheels, and to my knowledge I have not seen them either. Is there a particular brand that has that or are all the luggage companies starting to do that?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

No particular brand.

When I was looking, mostly at TJ Maxx, I found a variety with the double wheels in various sizes.

One of mine is Gabbiano and it has the double sheels and was $40 for a 20"

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@Miss Shelly   and ALL, 

Over on HSN  Joy Mangano has a very interesting  luggage offer.   

The luggage has four recessed spin wheels but also has two *drag/push* wheels!  

Cost around $145.  I think it is for 2 pieces, wheeled carry-on and stackable tote. 

I am still considering,  it is NEW so no reviews.     I like the concept! 

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Valued Contributor

WELL!  i decided to PASS for now on the HSN Joy Mangano Luggage offer.  I was very tempted! 

the carry on is 22inches and that could be a problem on some airlines. the bag seemed a bit weight heavy at around 10 - 11 pounds.   ??  I may need a smaller 20" for international travel regulations for a big trip coming up in the next two years. 

i will wait for the reveiws to show up. i am sure they will have another *special* down the road with this new!  item.  I generally prefer reveiws before I purchase on QVC.   

i am OK with this purchase pass, anyone else order the set?  I have a cognac and black leather tote bag with top zipper  of JOY'S and like them a lot.  <G> I gave my MIL a JOY tote in cognac last Christmas and she likes it very much.  <G>

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT