Regular Contributor

who can tell me what the lining is for Heather Indigo Puddle Jumper East/West and for Shimmer Navy Ace tote?  I like both of these for a daily work/commuter bag and/or personal item when traveling but only need one.  I cannot find this info on luglife or on qvc.  thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@indiepup wrote:

who can tell me what the lining is for Heather Indigo Puddle Jumper East/West and for Shimmer Navy Ace tote?  I like both of these for a daily work/commuter bag and/or personal item when traveling but only need one.  I cannot find this info on luglife or on qvc.  thanks!

@indiepup  If there is a video available for each bag, watch that.  Many times the videos shows each color and what the inside lining is.  Sorry, I do not know what the lining is for each bag.  Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lug inner linings?

[ Edited ]

@indiepup  Facebook is one of the best options for questions like this, especially for a company with great customer service.  I asked there for you (is not my real name on FB, for those who see the actual post).

417D61EF-00C8-4674-98E6-4760CA7FA1FC.jpeg

Regular Contributor

thanks ladies!  i appreciate the response.  I did get a nice reply from luglife.com customer service.  I love both the linings and both the bags, so my decision isn't any easier but I like knowing as much as possible about something before I purchase.