Trusted Contributor

Since there are people on this forum who like Lug like me (@WorldTraveler), I thought I'd post here to see if anyone is getting the QVC2 Big Deal: https://www.qvc.com/Lug-RFID-Convertible-Tote---Canter.product.F13663.html?sc=PRODFEED

I ordered it in the new wildflower print. The colorful print is so happy!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lug QVC2 Big Deal

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting - most of the time, I can no longer tell what the Q2 Big Deal is. Doesn’t seem to be prominently featured on the front page anymore.

I have too many bags - big and small - and can’t get more unless there is a compelling need! But, I do think that wildflower print is really cute and may be tempted if I saw it in a small crossbody.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Botanical Black.

Honored Contributor

I love a couple of the prints but I'm not a fan of Lug bags.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi Thank you for the notification. I want to see the presentation and see if it is something I could use on my trip next summer to the Ukraine/Romania. Botanical Black is the one I would want.

The size seems similar to my Lug Ace, so I want to see it on the models and will check out the dimensions.

Thanks again! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

Was your full trip canceled this summer or are you still planning something?

Unrelated, I think you had posted about Midsomer’s Murders and wanted to make sure you saw the trip report in TV & Movies as someone took a tour to locations from the show.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego  Hey, there, Stranger! How you been?

I had to cancel my trip for this summer. Good memory there, girl!

In March some of the seven countries I had planned a year ago to see was canceled  due to unrest where I was going. So in April I switched to Ukraine/Romania with Viking Cruises. But my 100-year-old mother died this month, and I needed to reschedule to next June. 

Yes, I just read that post about the Midsomer Murder Society and was intrigued. The only problem is that I have just started watching the series, and I am doing it on Acorn, starting with the very first season.

I think the tour would be more enjoyable for me if I waited until I had many more episodes under my belt.....then the places I would see would mean more. I think I have watched around 8-10 episodes so far, so I would like to go thru the whole 20 (?) seasons, or at least most of them, before doing that tour.

The good news is that the seasons are very short. I think the first season of the series was only 4 or 5 episodes. Same with the second season. Not sure if all seasons are that way, but if so, then I will be able to whiz thru them in no time at all.

What are your travel plans; or are you going to let us know when you arrive there? LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting- I love a good backpack and this seems to be one! I have a Lug backpack- great item!! But it was probably half the price on a free shipping day. So  this is  a 'wish list' item for me. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

So sorry to hear about your mother.  My sympathies to you and your sister.

Midsomer Murders is one of my favorite shows!  Am I reading this right that there is a tour that goes to where it's filmed.  Oh my!  If so, I will definitely have to check that out.

So tempted by the LUG Q2 deal but I do have a day pack already and don't really need another.  Doesn't look big enough for me to justify purchasing by saying I'd use it as my commute bag and a day bag when travelling.  LOL

Just made my last payment on my Kenya/Tanzania trip for next summer.  Its beginning to feel more real to me. OAT said I should be getting my flights in Sept or Oct.

Honored Contributor

i hate when they bring in a big deal or tsv and dont include a recent print in the mix. i am collecting the aloha navy and they did not do the big deal in this print unfortunately. i think i am going to get the heather navy, which i also collect.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein