Honored Contributor

Lug - One Day Only - 6/17/17

[ Edited ]

I recall someone on the Travel Forum mentioning they like this handbag for traveling.

Just noticed that there is a one day only on the Lug Sling w/RFID - F12617, Boomerang 2. It has easy pay also. It is priced at $34.56 versus the regular $49.75.

Not my style, but it may be something others like to use when they travel.

Hurray!

Honored Contributor

Re: Lug - One Day Only - 6/17/17

@World Traveler wrote:

Just noticed that there is a one day only on the Lug Sling w/RFID - F12617, Boomerang 2. It has easy pay also. It is priced at $34.56 versus the regular $59.75.

Not my style, but it may be something others like to use when they travel.

Hurray!

@World Traveler  You have the regular price as $10 off. It's $49.75.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee Oops!!! Thanks; I'll change it. Heart

Respected Contributor

Thanks, World Traveler. I hadn't noticed Lug had a one day only.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World TravelerThanks for posting this! I was watch Leah this morning in the background and noticed her wearing the Lug sling bag in an uncomfortable manner and just figured I missed the presentation. I had been considering it for awhile- it's  a different take on a  cross body bag! - and $15 off did it for me!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Is their regular polyester any different in weight or durability than the brushed polyester they offer sometimes? Brushed seems to just have striations in the texture- but I wasn't sure if it was different (other than visually). Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 I can't tell you for certain, but didn't want you to think we were ignoring your question. Heart

What I can tell you is that I got the brushed material for the first time this past week in the Ace, and I would say it appears you are correct, that it has the striations in the texture, as opposed to my other Lug pieces. I have since sent it back in order to get a different color, so I can't go make a closer inspection for you.

If you have time, you might check to see if there are any reviews on the QVC page for this particular style. Maybe someone made a comment on it. Or, you can watch the video and hopefully Ami, the vendor, says something about it.

Sorry I can't be more helpful on this. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Another thought is to contact Lug through their website or via FB.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks all, much appreciated!  Unfortunately the LUG office is only open Mon-Fri,with that  I decided to order 3 choices and think it  over for a  few hours. I just tried to cancel 2  orders (& keep the brushed black active), I got a 'cancel pending' reply !! After jsut a couple hours? QVC never processed any orders that fast! I think I'll call QVC to confirm they're cancelled. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

Thanks all, much appreciated!  Unfortunately the LUG office is only open Mon-Fri,with that  I decided to order 3 choices and think it  over for a  few hours. I just tried to cancel 2  orders (& keep the brushed black active), I got a 'cancel pending' reply !! After jsut a couple hours? QVC never processed any orders that fast! I think I'll call QVC to confirm they're cancelled. 

Just to follow up- I bought both fabrics and returned one! I ended up keeping the brushed- it' seems a bit more durable - but the main reason is the strap is a good 5 inches longer!!

A common negative review was that the boomerang 2 couldn't be used as a true crossbody; with the brushed fabtic you defintiely can. The Lug company must have read the reviews and made the strap longer in the newer fabrics.