Respected Contributor

Re: Lug Mini Puddle Jumper Day Bag

It's available on Pig's website now. 13 x 15 x 5 I think. Lug website prices it at $95.

Honored Contributor

@chprsp wrote:

It's available on Pig's website now. 13 x 15 x 5 I think. Lug website prices it at $95.

Pig's?  LOL   Good ol' auto-correct.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love my lug.  I did have a black one... daughter got it..... I had a pink one.... another daughter took it.  I have a gray one.... yes,.. you guessed it.... another daughter.  I have four daughters... wondering what I have to buy that she will not want it.  

They don't want my crystal, or china or silver... just lugs....

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu Smiley LOL 

May I suggest you hide the next lug so the 4th daughter doesn't set her eyes on it? ha!

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu - you should probably buy two!  

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

LUG NUTS R US!  I have show set to record! 

I forget, do you already own a LUG Carosel? SP?  I recently ordered one in Pink Camo to match my other Lug Pink Camo Items.   

This LUG pink camo print will be fun to use in our  new 19ft camper.  *very campy*  <G>  

We have a business/fun/golf visit to Jekyll Island coming up and staying in a WESTIN with a beach front view balcony.  Samantha Brown and I do like those balcony rooms.   

Do you use the packing cubes?  I have not purchased yet but and in research mode.   

Keep Calm and LUG On,  

CAT

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 No, I don't have the Carousel. I have the Can-Can, KickFlip2, Ace, Puddle Jumper Wheelie, Lunch Tote, Propeller; think that is all. But I am always game for more. The only one I don't use as much as I thought I would is the KickFlip2. It has a lot of slots and pockets, etc., but I note it is quite full (tight) before putting anything into it. I thought I would use it as my everyday clutch to drop into my bigger handbags, but it is very tight to get things in and out of. I have it in the Camo Sand.

Just got the Wheelie while I was in Europe this summer, so won't know how well I like that until I use it for my Japan trip the end of March.

Use the Lunch Tote every single day. Love the insulation part of it. It is just the right size for me. 

Propeller goes to the gym with me three times a week. Could be used for overnight trips but haven't used it for that purpose yet.

Ace was exactly right for the plane. Fits well under the seat in front of me and also up in the bin.

As to packing cubes, yes I use them, but bought them long before I even heard of QVC. I got them thru Travel Smith online catalog, I think. If not there, then it was Magellens online catalog. Love both of those. They are mesh, so they are light and see-thru.

If you find out when the Lug Mini pops up for purchasing (should be before it airs today), let us know. I will keep an eye out for it too. Checking every other hour.

Honored Contributor

@gacat123  i have the Carousel and used it on my NYC trip in May.  Also have the Can-Can and am using it on the trip I'm on now and the Can-Can wins hands down.  So much better than the Carousel for me.  In NYC, I felt like I was constantly fighting with the Carousel, nothing seemed to work/fit for me for what I wanted it to do.  Think it would be better has an occasional going out purse.  The Can-Can is so much easier to use and suits my needs so much better.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

I have the LUG Lunch Tote in  Black/Mint too. LOVE IT!   

It comes in very handy from road trips to toting food over to my Dad's place 30minutes away. I usually put a freezer pack (in plastic quart bag) in with the food I need to keep cold.  

Some comments say the Lunch Tote  LEAKS?  I have not had that problem so far but I would not put loose ice cubes in it, just freezer bags or bottles and they are in a quart bag.   

QVC often will just drop in with an item on a quick visit.  The guide says 9PM ET LUG!   

Keep Calm and Lug On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

@JudyL @gacat123 Can-Can rocks! Used it on my trip this summer also......every single day!