Frequent Contributor

Arriving on American Airlines, need to get to Delta baggage claim to meet rest of family.

I've read American has shuttle for this, can anyone confirm this?

Thanks 

Honored Contributor

I haven't been there lately but talk to American and tell them you require the transport.

Respected Contributor

Re: LaGuardia info

[ Edited ]

@buckeyegirl1 Yes, there is an airport shuttle that goes to each airline terminal but with all the construction LGA is a nightmare!  No airline has their own shuttle.  American and Delta are in two different terminals and at opposite ends of the airport.  It's a shame you cannot meet them somewhere off the airport grounds.  

Honored Contributor

@buckeyegirl1 wrote:

Arriving on American Airlines, need to get to Delta baggage claim to meet rest of family.

I've read American has shuttle for this, can anyone confirm this?

Thanks 

@buckeyegirl1 I'm not familiar with LaGuardia but I have heard that it's a bit of a challenge.

I fly into Ft. Lauderdale often and meet up with my brother.  He usually flies Southwest and I've been flying American lately.  I usually arrive before him and have schlepped my large bag (thank goodness for wheels!) and carry on in the heat & humidity over to the next terminal.

Maybe you can find a map of the terminals at LaGuardia and see how far apart they are.  I'm sure that if you can't walk there should be a shuttle....good luck in finding the information.