Trusted Contributor

I really want to order the back pack (puddle jumper) but they sold out of the black camo. Someone mentioned that there might be a LUG TSV coming up, does anyone know what it might be???

Honored Contributor

@gigy Check the beginning of this thread. There is a photo and other information. It will be May 28. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My LUG bag worked great.  They never even gave it a glance and it very easily fit under the seat in front of me.  I was very happy with that bag. 

Respected Contributor

I'm glad it worked well for you on the trip. I tried out the Puddlejumper recently when staying near my husband's hospital and again when transporting him home from the nursing home. With so many pockets it was easy to organize.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@chprsp wrote:

New Lug Via coming up in about 25 minutes F12723.

@chprsp I just now saw your post; wish I had been online yesterday to see this. WOW! Really love this item. It seems to have incorporated so many great features, including an insulated pocket area! Hopefully, this will be a TSV one of these days, as they sold out after one airing. 

Did anyone order this and get it? Any comments about if you did? It has been back in stock and the one review I saw for it was deleted. 

Honored Contributor

@Ilovetea

The review is there, it's 5 stars:

" I Got this backpack ,crossbody bag today and it is a very nice bag. It is the size of your average backpack.I will be going to England at the end of the month and thought this would be very nice to use as a day bag to hold my Ipad ,snacks ,umbrella , journal ect. If I get tired of it as a backpack then I will be able to carry it cross body. My husband might be the one using it sometimes so I bought the fog gray. He tried it on and it works fine for him too. "

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I received the fog grey too.  I tried it as a backpack and it works. I like it's versatility. Last trip I got tired of wheeling my carryon through the airport plus carrying my purse and handling a cane. If we can go another trip  I plan to use it as a backpack.

There was a review that was deleted. It was very obvious the reviewer had not purchased the Via.

Honored Contributor

Ah.  I reported a review on the storage bag TSV last week because the person gave it 1 star because they only offerred it in a set of 6 and she just wanted one.  

I don't bother with reviews on this site, but if I come across one like that I always report it. It is so annoying that QVC allows anyone to write a review at any time.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Occasional Contributor

Which LUG bag do you have.? I have been looking for a personal bag for air travel and they all seem too big. Delta only allows 35"

Respected Contributor

I recently purchased the Via and plan to use it flying SouthWest in August. According to the measurements it's 35" . Currently it's out of stock but they should be getting more either at the website or on the Q.