Honored Contributor

@chprsp wrote:

New Lug Via coming up in about 25 minutes F12723.

@chprsp I just now saw your post; wish I had been online yesterday to see this. WOW! Really love this item. It seems to have incorporated so many great features, including an insulated pocket area! Hopefully, this will be a TSV one of these days, as they sold out after one airing. 

Respected Contributor

I read it should be restocked soon and there's a wait list last I looked. I ordered the black with dots. I half wish I had ordered the fog.

Valued Contributor

I missed it before it sold out but will order it when it comes back in stock. The fog gray is similar to my steel gray Puddle Jumper which was my first Lug bag and favorite color they have never used again. One thing bothers me about this bag though....why no padded laptop or tablet area? I would think by this time this would be a standard feature for any backpack. 

Honored Contributor

"To quote my father many, many years ago......."will the amount you are going to pay today matter in ten years?" Any time I wanted to get something on a trip, or for a trip, but wasn't sure if I should, he would say that to me. Basically, what he was saying was if you can afford it and want it, do it....enjoy it."

@World Traveler

Quoting you above.  Thats how I think about things too.  I also ask myself, "Will I be sorry if I don't get/do this or will I be ok if I don't?"  Usually when I ask myself that I'm thinking "in the future."  Its helped me put things in perspective.

Honored Contributor

Looks like a nice TSV.

Respected Contributor

I saw on TH that the Carousel bag is coming out in 3 new patterns. Confetti, stripes, and a fireworks patten.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

LUG PUDDLE JUMPER BACKPACK  # F 1 2 7 2 3   (not available right now)  ??

Shown this past Saturday and just flew out the door!  <G>  

I am LUG Flush right now in pink camo and my new Black Scooter Lunch tote!  I still say the Scooter Lunch Tote is a good price for a very nice and  well made tote.   

I saw a note about this over on the Fashion Forum and invited folks to visit here at Travel! 

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Esteemed Contributor

@gacat123 wrote:

I saw a note about this over on the Fashion Forum and invited folks to visit here at Travel! 

No way to say this nicely - some people you don't want here.  That person just wanted to complain and threw shade on your invite.

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 I am having a very hard time saying NO to the Lug bags. And you're no help! Smiley LOL

I do like the lunch tote too. It has been great. 

Valued Contributor

@Alter Ego

Thankyou...

CAT